Esteemed Contributor

Re: Advisable to Return Multiple Items In One box

Thanks everyone. Lots of good information
Esteemed Contributor

@Hooked in Books. I will definitely let everyone know what happened.
Honored Contributor

I did this once after reading it can be done and only 1 shipping charge will be taken!

NOT I put 3 clothing items w/slips using the prepaid system

I was charged $6.95/per returned item😡😡.  Never did it again unless I paid for return postage -- then no problems🙂

Valued Contributor

You only should be charged JUST ONCE, 6.95 if you ship multiple items in a box, that is the whole purpose of doing so!!!!  I have done this twice, and only charged ONE TIME, 6.95 if you are charged 6.95 per item in the box call CS immediately and get a refund

Valued Contributor

INCORRECT!!  One can put more that 1 pkg. in a box, so whatever CS stated just one additional, needs to be trained!!!! Been shopping at QVC as have others, and one can send many items in a box, with one shipping label for 6.95 and charged 6.95 just once for the entire box, that is how it is done.  Anyone charged 6.95 multiple times needs to contact CS immediately and get your do refund

Esteemed Contributor

@HomeDecor and Tropics21

I was shipped three items on the same box but I was charged for shipping of all three items - well actually 2 because one was a pair of shoes and they were free s/h. We shall see what happens.
Honored Contributor

You are supposed to be charged ONE fee if you combine multiple returns in one package.

If you are charged more, it may be easier just to email the moderators for a refund as they are aware of the policy.  If you call CS, you run the risk of getting a CS that will refuse to refund. 

Honored Contributor

I have shipped multiple items in one box and only charged for one return label.  You have to make sure that what you are shipping goes to the right place because not all go to the same return warehouse.  I look on the return labels to make sure it is the same address before shipping.

Respected Contributor

On Monday, I placed multiple returns in a QVC bag and ran it to the Post Office. I didn't think to mark the outside of the package...wish I had Great idea.

I stood in line and had the package scanned (with QVC return label on it) and got a receipt.

I have a question. I have not returned anything in months. Back then I received an email from QVC that my return was on it's way back. I have gotten nothing.

Have they stopped notifying you when their label is scanned at the Post Office?

Thanks!!!

Valued Contributor

About 2 months ago I did ship multiple orders in one box. I put a piece of paper on top of everything saying that I had used "return it your way" & paid myself to ship it back. The returns department charged me $6.95 for each item. They had sent 2 to 3 in each order. I contacted customer service & they did refund me for each one. It's not worth paying for individual orders because the cost is about the same. If I receive a defective item I use their label. I hope that helps. Just be sure to keep your proof of shipment with your tracking number on it & insurance. It only cost around $15.00.