Respected Contributor

Whew, got lucky, should I buy a lottery ticket?

[ Edited ]

I ordered the Primula tumblers that were a TSV recently, intending to keep one and gift three.  The box arrived today with one corner mashed a bit.  I held my breathe, opened it up, and thankfully none of the plastic lids on any of the tumblers were broke, nor were the tumblers dented.  Only one thing was ruined, one of the gift boxes.  And lo and behold, the only mashed box was the one holding the tumbler I had intended keeping!  So totally lucky!  You might say I could have just switched boxes, but each box states the color of the tumbler on it's bottom.  Not the end of the world, I know, but I am glad I don't have to worry about it! 

Small beans in the grand scheme of things, but these days I take any good news I can get.  Oh, and I was able to get the tumbler I kept under my Keurig Mini brewer, which none of my travel mugs have ever fit under, and this Primula is keeping that coffee HOT, it's still as hot as I brewed it more than an hour later.  Thanks, Q, these tumblers are going to make nice presents!

Editing for spelling correction, blaming it on the cold meds...

Honored Contributor

Re: Whew, got lucky, should I buy a lottery ticket?

So nice to hear from a happy, satisfied customer.  Thanks for reporting in.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@CamilleP 

I didn’t need these as I bought 2 sets last year & kept 2 for myself. But I really love them. I got the larger ones last year & use for cold drinks. I talked myself into ordering the tumblers to use for coffee. I figured it would fit perfectly under my Keurig mini + and it does. It’s a good size for dunking my biscotti. I hate cold coffee & so far it’s kept the coffee warm enough so I can finish the whole cup. Only complaint might be they’re a little hard to get a grip on- they’re wide around the middle. Other than that they’re perfect.

Honored Contributor

@CamilleP  If you don't play, you can't win.

Respected Contributor

That's true, Blackhole99.  Going grocery shopping tomorrow, maybe I'll buy one then?  Or maybe by then my good luck will be gone.  The way my life has gone recently, I'd bet on that, sadly.

Frequent Contributor

Thats great!! I get my mailman lottery scratch off  tickets every year for Christmas...last year he won $200.00 on one of them Smiley Happy  Buy the ticket Smiley Happy