Esteemed Contributor

Advisable to Return Multiple Items In One box

Is it advisable to return multiple items in one box. Each item is in its original Qvc packaging with return slips inside of each package but all in one box, and will all have just the one tracking number. I plan to make a list of the items contained in the box. What do you think about doing this?
Honored Contributor

Re: Advisable to Return Multiple Items In One box

I often return multiple items in one package but they are all similar items like all clothing.  I wouldn't return a shirt with a radar detector, for instance.  Be sure to insure your package and send it to the correct watehouse.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

But do they still charge the $6.95 return shipping fee for each item in the box or are you talking about paying not using the return label?
Super Contributor

I have done this a number of times as you've described with each item packaged separately with its return label attached.  The one additional thing I do is to mark the top of the outside shipping carton that there are "multiple orders inside."  I have never had a problem with getting the correct refunds/credits.

Trusted Contributor

Sounds like a great idea!!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@Bkly Kinsey. Thank you. I will take your suggestion and mark the outside of the box.

@hooked on books. Yeah. I think so too and BklynKinsey had a great suggestion. I do plan on using a return label. They may charge me for each label but I plan to talk to CS if that happens. They shipped 3 items to me on the same box
Trusted Contributor

@Teddixat, I agree, it is ridiculous to spend $6.95 for each separate package return especially, as you say, QVC ships multiple items in one box and charges shipping on each item!! Please let me/us know how it goes for you!😀
Honored Contributor

According to the mods at one time, you can put two items in one package with a shipping label and you should only be charged for one.  Considering communications at the Q, I'm  not sure everyone is aware of that policy.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I've done it.  Never had a problem.  I also mark the box on the outside i.e., "4 items enclosed."  

Honored Contributor

I've shipped multiple returns in one box for as long as I can remember.  I don't mark the box and haven't had any issues with more than one return fee.  If you read the return policy, returns go by weight.  The first tier is $6.95, then $8.95, etc.