Frequent Contributor

Hi, I Still have not received my "software bundle" from the TSV HP that I ordered on November 25. It's been almost a month.

Can you resolve this for me?

Respected Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi, I Still have not received my "software bundle" from the TSV HP that I ordered on November 25. It's been almost a month.

They told me they missed shipping it with the computer and it was on its way. When it got here all that was in the envelope was a card about signing up for exteneded service. Nothing else has ever shown up.

Frequent Contributor

@Kitlynn wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

They told me they missed shipping it with the computer and it was on its way. When it got here all that was in the envelope was a card about signing up for exteneded service. Nothing else has ever shown up.

That's terrible. They really need to get this all straightened out and send us our bundle.

Is there a Mod here?

Frequent Contributor

Re: ATTN: MODS please help

[ Edited ]

@Kitlynn wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@KitlynnI just did a live Chat online with customer service. She said to look at the invoice on the outer box (the taped QVC invoice on the outside of box). Cut it out gingerly. It is in there! It was sitting in with the invoice on the outer box. I would never have known that and no one told me until just now.

Check your outer box and pull out the all the paperwork, invoice and software bundle card. Good luck!

Respected Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Kitlynn wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@KitlynnI just did a live Chat online with customer service. She said to look at the invoice on the outer box (the taped QVC invoice on the outside of box). Cut it out gingerly. It is in there! It was sitting in with the invoice on the outer box. I would never have known that and no one told me until just now.

Check your outer box and pull out the all the paperwork, invoice and software bundle card. Good luck!

Mine wasn't in there. We checked and then we got an email from QVC saying they didn't get it put in there and they would be sending it separately. That is when the envelope showed up from them and it just has the card for an extended warranty. Thank you for the information though.