Honored Contributor

The only website I have trouble with is QVC's website!

It is not my computer , nor my iPad....every other website I go to including HSN and Evine Live  and hundreds of other websites  I can navigate perfectly....

Only  on QVC's site do I have issues with signing in, navigating with jumping pages... being routed to the Credit Card Page constantly and having to constantly sign in over and over and THEN having issues to even sign in. 

FIX YOUR WEBSITE!! It really is BAD.‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️👎👎👎👎👎

Honored Contributor

Re: The only website I have trouble with is QVC's website!

I have 2 MacBook Pros.  I use Safari.  I can't say that I've ever experienced the problems you have described.  Not sure why.  Hope you can get your issue resolved.

Trusted Contributor

I agree. I'm having the same issues today with QVC and not with any other websites I've been on today.  Being constantly routed to the credit card page is very annoying, not to mention having to keep signing in.  Makes me not want to go on QVC's site.  Come on QVC - PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!

Trusted Contributor

The jumping pages really bothers me, too. At least it saves me money as I hate to browse the website and the frantic hosts keeps me away from most shows, too.

& (I use my Kindle)

Esteemed Contributor

Constant signing in here as well. If I leave for 2 minutes and come back gotta sign in again. Sometimes just going from one topic to the next have to sign in again, I post a reply and sometimes have to sign in again. It's getting worse every day.