[ Edited ]

I love the Greek style yogurt

(Chobani and Greek Gods brands).

The vanilla flavor is my favorite.

Frozen chocolate with brownie bits is great, too

(Ben & Jerry's).

♥chocolate lover ♦ audiobook junkie♥
Honored Contributor

I love yogurt and have it almost every day!  I make my own, and like it with fruit or just a touch of honey.  Maybe a sprinkle of crispy granola too!

Honored Contributor

I love yogurt, I always have but now I only eat unsweetned Greek yogurt.  I add my own fruit to it.  I'm trying to lead a sugar-free life or as close to it as I can get.  So, flavored and sweetened yogurts are out.

Honored Contributor

Not to eat outright, but I do occasionally use it to cook with.

Honored Contributor

I could take it or leave it.

I do like some fo the Greek yogurt and detest some others.  Some days I will eat a yogurt for lunch and am perfectly satisfied.  Other days I'm hungry in an hour.  LOL

I have found that ******e is my favorite Greek yogurt and Dannon Greek is my least favorite because I think it has a very artificial taste to it.

I am amazed at the calories, fat and sugar in some of the yogurts on the market.  They are crazy.   

Trusted Contributor

Yoplait is my favorite. Too many flavors to name.  I do not like greek yogurt at all.  To me, it is too thick.

Honored Contributor

Adding fruit to yogurt ups the sugar!  I like Siggis yogurt. 

Respected Contributor

I'm not a huge yogurt fan. It's ok but I never go crazy over it. Noosa is probably my favorite yogurt.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Esteemed Contributor

It's either yea or nay for me. I will go through phases where I will eat one almost every day then I guess I get sick of it and will go a couple of years without eating one. 

Respected Contributor

Re: yogurt ~ yea or ???

[ Edited ]

Eat it every day, low fat but I don't like Greek style.  I add my own fresh fruit and whole grain cereals.