Respected Contributor

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

I love having interesting, thought-provoking conversations but this thread is very hard to follow. I am left wondering if the intent behind this thread is real and genuine or ??. Some of the posts by the OP are so random and I can't connect them with any of the earlier posts and appear to be more of a stream of consciousness rather than trying to invite a genuine conversation with others. Am I missing something?

I don't think that you are, HD. It isn't what it isn't.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

@tends2dogs wrote:

@baker wrote:

The myth of G-d as we believe in religion is no different than any other spiritial belief we humans find necessary to get us through this life.Don't feel sad for me. Come out of the circle of time and into the circle of love. The Devine is within. Deepak Chopra

@baker  Sorry, my comment wasn't to you.  It was to the white sparrow.  I believe the Divine is within a person (Holy Spirit) when and only when they believe the gospel.  Deepak Chopra isn't the one I would go to for wisdom.

......................................................................................

@tends2dogs,   We are not allowed to talk religion.  This topic will be removed from the forum.   

I will try to answer your comment.  

A spirit is a ghost.   Have you seen a ghost or a spirit?   

I have never seen a spirit or a ghost.  I believe that people that see these things are seeing things that are from Satan, not God.  I have never seen the Holy Spirit, Jesus, or God, in other words, the trinity, BUT I believe they exist.  That is called FAITH. 

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote: 

I have never seen a spirit or a ghost.  I believe that people that see these things are seeing things that are from Satan, not God.  I have never seen the Holy Spirit, Jesus, or God, in other words, the trinity, BUT I believe they exist.  That is called FAITH. 

Although I believe it sometimes is, there are many people that were saved  by a "ghost" that helped them escape a potentially deadly situation. I would say these are angels that appeared to help that person. They warn the person of impending danger or have even helped people out of, say, cars when they crashed but never seen again. 

Here is another example. My nephew was in a coma for awhile due to a car accident. While in the coma, he said he was sitting on a bench and there was "something" (couldn't see a face, just a "presence") next to him asking him if he wanted to return to which he replied he did not. The "spirit" next to him said he is needed back on earth as he had alot to live for and alot still to accomplish. He subsequently came out of the coma. He is not religious at all- or wasn't before that. I truly believe that was an angel, not someting born from evil.

I do believe there are Angels that visit us in times of need and it is not all evil. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: "Hear My Soul Speak"..

[ Edited ]

I believe that there is a Holy Spirit that lives inside a person who believes and trusts in God.  That said, I also believe that there are evil spirits.  We are supposed to "test the spirits" (so to speak) because an evil spirit often comes to you in "sheeps clothing" to disquise what they really are.  People who do believe are attacked more by evil forces, I think.  Satan hates the fact that you believe and he will do and use anything he can to bring you down. Being a Christian is not easy.  It can bring the joy and peace people talk about but it also takes you through lots of fire.  The Holy Spirit is what helps you to withstand those attacks and when the trial is over...each time you gain more confidence because.... "Greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world".  The forces of darkness  cannot overcome a person truely indwelt my the Holy Spirit.    

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just do not understand the op, her posts are just so odd,to me.The HOLY SPIRIT, lives inside believers.As far as seeing things, i have experienced this, i still to this day do not know for sure what it was, but i do know it was a warning.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

I feel, think the OP is sharing holism views that everything in existence is connected as part of a whole. Self spirituality and authority of self. This thought was becoming wide spread in our western culture during the 1960s, 70s, 80s as finding inner peace deriving from Eastern practices. Many metaphysical books, Training courses,  plays, music were written and still are. Swamis, Jung and many more points to self enlightment. The emphasis is on SELF. I do agree that daily positive thoughts are healthy and needed as we go through life's challenges. But, this  totality simplistic teaching/ view is not as simplistic as it first appears. Must be very careful if  one feels they have the answer and it is fairly new to them and sincerely wants to pass on their discovery without fully understanding or knowing the PITFALLS and where it can eventually lead them. 

I love the bracelet that was presented. The quote is Shakespearian and my soul really speaks from my heart everyday when I reach out to others.

Respected Contributor

Honored Contributor

@FLgardener wrote:

@GingerPeach wrote:

@FLgardener wrote:

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

The day just got DoublePlusGood!   (smile)  

Love it when our soul creates our Destiny.  

Using our soul/mind energy and riding on strong emotions. 

Well, Major Tom to Ground Control--so good of you to let us know! I had a rough day at work. It just didn't listen to my soul, but I got the job done. Sometimes we are tested, no matter what our will is.

So sorry to hear about your rough day, but it isn't about our will.  Will is immaterial.  It's about aligning your energy with what you desire.  It's about looking for things that make you feel good, and soon more things that make you feel good will come your way.  You can't will it; you need to feel it.

Listen, I appreciate that you are coming from a place of kindness, but my post was an attempt at sarcastic humor. This entire thread is so kindergarten to me. I hope someone does get something from it they don't already know instinctively, but I am way more advanced than that.

Thanks, anyway.

Kindergarten?  Far from it.  And since you say that, then why not add something advanced?  We look forward to it. 

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.