Esteemed Contributor
Just Wow ! It just gets more strange.

I'm out of here !
Respected Contributor

Wow, I am obviously not esoteric enough to get ANYTHING from it.

Just another way for QVC to sell a ring to me!

Hyacinth    Cat Surprised

Trusted Contributor

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

@FLgardener

You haven't been around the years to see threads/posts like this get deleted because folks aren't tolerant of others way of looking at things.  That Sparrows thread has been spared this time is really something.  So, if you feel it's juvenile talk and you are so advanced, try posting some of your own 'advancement' and you will see how you are so well received. 

I don't believe I am intolerant of Sparrow's beliefs just because I have found my own enlightenment. She freely dispenses them here pretty regularly.

Trusted Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

@FLgardener wrote:

@GingerPeach wrote:

@FLgardener wrote:

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

The day just got DoublePlusGood!   (smile)  

Love it when our soul creates our Destiny.  

Using our soul/mind energy and riding on strong emotions. 

Well, Major Tom to Ground Control--so good of you to let us know! I had a rough day at work. It just didn't listen to my soul, but I got the job done. Sometimes we are tested, no matter what our will is.

So sorry to hear about your rough day, but it isn't about our will.  Will is immaterial.  It's about aligning your energy with what you desire.  It's about looking for things that make you feel good, and soon more things that make you feel good will come your way.  You can't will it; you need to feel it.

Listen, I appreciate that you are coming from a place of kindness, but my post was an attempt at sarcastic humor. This entire thread is so kindergarten to me. I hope someone does get something from it they don't already know instinctively, but I am way more advanced than that.

Thanks, anyway.

Kindergarten?  Far from it.  And since you say that, then why not add something advanced?  We look forward to it. 

I guess I'm just not inspired to do so within the limitations of this forum. I do hope everyone seeks his/her own path in peace.

Respected Contributor

Hello, onewhiteSparrow. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry you deleted all your posts in this thread. I'm not good at all when it comes to talking about these kinds of things. You really are better off starting these kinds of threads in the Among Friends sub-forum.

Is your soul aching right now? Do you feel sad and alone? If so, I hope it gets better for you. Smiley Very Happy

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

If I would take a guess, @NC Bandwagon, I'd say she is taking charge as part of her strong focusing process.  And removing anything which might draw more negatives her way.  So, if that's true, then good for her.

By the way, I think NC is a very cool guy.  Wouldn't it be great if he held an open house for his QVC fans, err, customers, at his ranch in Abiquiu?  (Just dreaming, I know!)

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Respected Contributor

Wondering out loud how much time and energy it takes to go back through early a hundred posts, and delete dozens and dozens of them.?.

And to what purpose.?If you didn't believe in the words you originally posted,  then perhaps you should think long and hard about the next set of words you post....

Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

If I would take a guess, @NC Bandwagon, I'd say she is taking charge as part of her strong focusing process.  And removing anything which might draw more negatives her way.  So, if that's true, then good for her.

By the way, I think NC is a very cool guy.  Wouldn't it be great if he held an open house for his QVC fans, err, customers, at his ranch in Abiquiu?  (Just dreaming, I know!)

OWS has gone back and deleted her posts for years.  It's just her way.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

So when people question her about her contradictions in her statements and views and/or  want clarification on some statments she's made, she bails? Okay, I get it. It is also a control thing.

I suppose if people don't want to actually be accountable for their words, perhaps posting on a public forum isn't really the right venue for sharing their thoughts and their muses. Perhaps starting your own forum where you can control everything and anyone on the forum is the better and less frustrating avenue for you.

Honored Contributor

@NoelSeven wrote:

@GingerPeach wrote:

I didn't realize we had that feature until recently.  Has it been there all along?  I think it's actually a good way to stop the negativity.  Even Google Europe allows people to not be found on its search engine.  Why not delete your own posts if you want to?  I've done it myself -- and have seen another poster do this also -- on this version of the forum.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.