Respected Contributor

Re: Fun Summertime Memories 2.0

@SilleeMee wrote:

I was in college. Me and my boyfriend took a trip to the Baja to do some whale watching in the Sea of Cortez.  We camped out on the beach under the stars amidst the sound of crashing waves...it was so beautiful.

We got to swim with the wild dolphins. I got to touch the head of a gray whale as she swam next to our small boat. She came up to get a closer look at us and it was simply amazing and breathtaking to say the least. 

That was the summer of my life!Woman Happy

Wow, I'm jealous Woman LOL

We had gray whales give us a beautiful display of their awesomeness in MAUI I could watch them all day. 

Honored Contributor

@MaRina,

Wow Maui...I bet that was beutiful to see the grays there! How awesome!

We were in Sea of Cortez in boats just like this and the whales would come up to say "Hello" ...unforgettable!

Baja_California_giant_whales.jpg

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee wrote:

@MaRina,

Wow Maui...I bet that was beutiful to see the grays there! How awesome!

We were in Sea of Cortez in boats just like this and the whales would come up to say "Hello" ...unforgettable!

Baja_California_giant_whales.jpg

@SilleeMee is that you ?

We had a mommy and baby being chased around our boat by the males it was AWESOME! 

Maui is FANTASTIC! 

Respected Contributor

@Vivian Florimond wrote:

I had wonderful summer vacations because I grew up at the beach. When I was old enough, I went to the beach every day with my friends instead of my parents. At night, we returned because there was a great boardwalk, where we played all sorts of games, ate ice cream, and socialized with zillions of other kids. It was good clean fun and very safe. Those were the good old days.

Me too! 👫