Respected Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county....9/28/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

Gossiping about Brooks is one thing, calling multiple Dr's offices to find info is crossing the line. Most Dr's offices don't do Pet scans, they send you elsewhere. Meghan needs a new hobby.

However....lol....that document looks a little shady, like a copy and edit, then recopied.

Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county....9/28/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

@Shaunac wrote:

I just started watching

@sunshine45 wrote:

did anyone catch ladies of london?

i think that this season they are definitely a lot more mean to each other, especially caroline stanbury......does she actually like anyone? she doesnt even seem to be that close with her husband......

it definitely isnt getting the same numbers as rhooc, but it is hovering around 1 million viewers......

I just started watching Ladies of London a few days ago.  Trying to get their names straight.  That Caroline S. is something else. 

I watched last season and up until Monday night.  I deleted it from my series manager to be taped. 

I haven't liked the show at all this season.  I think it is very boring and I just don't care.  I'm done with this series.  LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SusieQ_2, No one forced Brooks to show Tamra that CT Scan.  How are the other ladies being "buttinski's" when clearly Brooks and Vicki are perpetuating the story line by presenting the document?  They invited Tamra over, and they're the ones who brought it up.  These women aren't gossiping about it.  They're sharing information.  In the broader scheme of things, what's really going on here is that the women are trying to get this guy off the show and out of Vicki's life.  Of course they want to slay him and publicly expose his disgraceful behavior.  They're trying to protect their friend from a con man.

Not gossiping about it???????  They sit around when Vicki isn't there and it's their only topic of conversation.  Meghan has contacted doctor's offices and pretended to have cancer so she can get information.  She has contacted Brooks' ex-girlfriend.  She called a doctor's office and asked if they do PET Scans. 

Meghan doesn't give a rat's behind about Vicki. She isn't doing it to protect Vicki.  LOL 

Honored Contributor

I've only seen about 15 minutes of the show but I don't understand what is "shady" about the report that doctor looked at.  He might not be an oncologist but he's a family practitioner and is still a doctor.  It's not like he'd be clueless about that report, he would still understand what it said.

He also examined Brooks and I thought he could feel the mass Brooks has in his abdomen?  No the doctor isn't an oncologist but he specializes in both eastern and western medicine and apparently Brooks thought this would be helpful.  Brooks also told the doctor he had his records forwarded to him.  So didn't another facility provide that doctor with the PET Scan report or did Brooks walk in the door with it.

I read the link to the article yesterday about that report that had the screenshot of it and the comments afterwards and the comments were kind of funny and some just very off.

I see medical records on an almost daily basis because the law firm I work for does PI work.  We get many, mamy reports that are on plain white paper, without a facility name on them, that are just findings.

I myself had an ultrasound done in December, the results went to MyChart and I printed the results to show to my family doctor.  When I printed them off there was nothing on them but the test that was run and the fndings.          

Honored Contributor

As an aside, I don't really care what Brianna has to say about the Brooks situation.  Her mom is a grown adult, Brianna has made it very clear how she feels and she needs to shut up.

She also needs to worry about her own marriage.  Her own husband has a angry streak that was more than a little scary and the fact that Brianna is in another state and admittedly has no friends is concerning.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I've only seen about 15 minutes of the show but I don't understand what is "shady" about the report that doctor looked at.  He might not be an oncologist but he's a family practitioner and is still a doctor.  It's not like he'd be clueless about that report, he would still understand what it said.

He also examined Brooks and I thought he could feel the mass Brooks has in his abdomen?  No the doctor isn't an oncologist but he specializes in both eastern and western medicine and apparently Brooks thought this would be helpful.  Brooks also told the doctor he had his records forwarded to him.  So didn't another facility provide that doctor with the PET Scan report or did Brooks walk in the door with it.

I read the link to the article yesterday about that report that had the screenshot of it and the comments afterwards and the comments were kind of funny and some just very off.

I see medical records on an almost daily basis because the law firm I work for does PI work.  We get many, mamy reports that are on plain white paper, without a facility name on them, that are just findings.

I myself had an ultrasound done in December, the results went to MyChart and I printed the results to show to my family doctor.  When I printed them off there was nothing on them but the test that was run and the fndings.          

Ithinkpeoplearesayingthedocumentlookedshady becauseallthewordsrantogetherlikethis........

lololololololol.....

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

As an aside, I don't really care what Brianna has to say about the Brooks situation.  Her mom is a grown adult, Brianna has made it very clear how she feels and she needs to shut up.

She also needs to worry about her own marriage.  Her own husband has a angry streak that was more than a little scary and the fact that Brianna is in another state and admittedly has no friends is concerning.

Ryan seems like a pot that is boiling and boiling and will boil over at any time. I really can't see how someone as nice a Brianna would get with a guy like that. 

Honored Contributor

@Shaunac wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Ithinkpeoplearesayingthedocumentlooked shady becauseallthewordsrantogetherlikethis........

lololololololol.....

Thanks.  I couldn't read the screenshot of the document at all.  It was too tiny and I couldn't englarge it so I didn't notice that. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shaunac wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Ithinkpeoplearesayingthedocumentlooked shady becauseallthewordsrantogetherlikethis........

lololololololol.....

EXACTLY--that's why it was shady!!!  No reputable report would have a word that had 155 characters in it--all run on.  Thus...shady.

I do think Brooks had or has cancer.  I think it's shameful how Meghan has gone to such extremes to prove he doesn't.  She's crazy.  She needs more than a new hobby and job.  She needs mental help. 

I've seen medical records from my mother being super ill a few years ago and my sister having cancer.  They did not have words that were all put together many many characters long.  bogus

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I will say this, I thought it was very odd that Vicky and Brooks said something to the doctor about her friends not believing he has cancer.  Why bring that up to the doctor?

I also caught where the doctor made the comment about the report and then said something about the report like "unless you made this report up" or something to that affect.  I found that very odd. Why would a doctor think the report was made up?  

If the doctor thought there was a chance, why wouldn't he request the actual report directly from the facility which conducted the scan?  And why would he do any type of blood treatment if he thought there was a possibility the report could be bogus?