Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of beverly hills....1/13/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

On 1/14/2014 aubnwa01 said:

I think if Kim would've dropped it, Ken wouldn't have said what he did to her. But, Kim just kept picking at it, even after Ken & Lisa said they had RSVP'd that they wouldn't be there & sent a Tiffany gift to her daughter.

I think Kim is just trying to create more drama for herself to stay on the show, but this isn't the way to go about it. She's a hot mess IMHO.

Yes and catty Ken had to make it a point to tell everyone they sent a "Tiffany" gift. Puhhhhleeze{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

Re: the real housewives of beverly hills....1/13/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

Ken was fine.

Kim has issues constantly trying to blame others for her feelings.

Hey you, get off of my cloud...
Super Contributor

On 1/14/2014 sunshine45 said:

kyles line will be an eight piece collection with her "personal style".

http://popstyle.ew.com/2014/01/14/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-kyle-richards-on-her-hsn-clothing...

I was just reading Kyle's interview and she claims that "in no way, shape or form is the show scripted." No way can she get me to believe that NOTHING is discussed/suggested ahead of time. Sorry Kyle, ain't buying that or your clothes!

Honored Contributor

I don't think the show is ""scripted"" as in they are given lines to memorize but some of the casts of these shows have already said Bravo puts them in certain situations they set up and then how they react is up to the housewives.