Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of beverly hills....1/13/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

I don't care for Ken at all. I think he gets far too involved in the "women's drama". Lisa of all people can defend herself. She's very forthright and not in the least bit shy about giving her opinion and defending herself.

I do think Kim made a big deal of it, but I'm sure there was more to that story than what the viewers saw (meaning editing). Ken is too catty. Most men don't get involved in what's going on with a group of women anywhere near to the level he does. He appears to need more to do. He appears to stir the pot as does his wife. I don't know who learned form whom, LOL.

Carlton is just disgusting with a personality disorder, and Brandi is truly a pathetic person imo. She needs to find her peace.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of beverly hills....1/13/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

On 1/15/2014 Hildegarde Withers said:

Some of it may be staged drama for Brandi, but I do think she is sad & depressed...I'm not making excuses for her, but I feel sorry for her.

Brandi needs to stay relevant as she needs the money far more than any of the others do. So, she has to come forth with the drama. She needs to watch how far she goes though. Bravo only takes so much drama before the person too full of herself gets kicked off…i.e. Danielle on N.J. and Jill on N.Y.

I think Brandi is one hot mess. She's truly a pathetic person and appears angry and bitter.

Valued Contributor

I just read on Radaronline that Bravo wants to dump Kim. The ratings are down and she really has no story line. Kyle is threatening to quit if they dump Kim. I wouldn't mind seeing them both go. The both act like they are still in High School!

Respected Contributor

On 1/15/2014 daisy4 said:

I just read on Radaronline that Bravo wants to dump Kim. The ratings are down and she really has no story line. Kyle is threatening to quit if they dump Kim. I wouldn't mind seeing them both go. The both act like they are still in High School!

Kick them both to the curb...they are a yawn fest. Kyle is so desperate to stay relevant too.

Donate money and get Jamie Lee Curtis to broadcast it for you ( oh whoops, I mean host it for you)....how so altruistic.{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Respected Contributor

On 1/15/2014 EmmaBunting said:
On 1/15/2014 LipstickDiva said:

Okay I watched the entire show last night and I've changed my mind about Ken. I do think Kim just needed to drop it and since she didn't, and continued to carry on, I'm glad Ken said what he did.

What a difference seeing everything before and everything after that made to me.

I don't think Ken was out of line at all. Kim was. A little dose of reality was needed....and Ken dished it out without malice.

I think Ken was doing exactly what he stated........standing up for his wife.......she had said they weren't going and said where they were at.......Kim kept at it and Ken shut her down.........it wasn't a cruel statement on his part, it was an honest one......................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Valued Contributor

I ADORE both Ken and Lisa!!

Fighting for them.( formerly EMTHeart)
https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoAnimalCareandControl/?hc_ref=ARQABXWGU0QxJ8S0etv9UWoAqEOZu1NXSKeSB0FeztlSRyGYWx17U1XqY_nz92D_IGQ

Honored Contributor

On 1/15/2014 EMTHeart13 said:

I ADORE both Ken and Lisa!!

so do i EMT.....and i think ken was just pushed too far by kim. lisa had the opportunity to walk away and kim kept going on, and on, and on about it! ken kept his cool for as long as he could. i dont blame him for wanting to get out of there!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

On 1/15/2014 Hildegarde Withers said:

Joyce doesn't have a storyline either.

no she does not unless you count fighting with Brandi..............................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Valued Contributor

Just read Carlton is on her way out too. Too Creepy!

Honored Contributor

On 1/17/2014 daisy4 said:

Just read Carlton is on her way out too. Too Creepy!