Respected Contributor

Re: the real housewives of beverly hills....1/13/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

Kim needed to drop the thing with Lisa and ken about the graduation party. Sorry, but if they rsvped that they wouldn't be there, then that's end of story. How rude to berate someone for doing what they SAID THEY WOULD DO!!! God forbid they want an earlier flight and not want to rush around when they get home to come to a HS grad party. If I were Ken, I wouldn't feel bad about saying what he said. Kim was all messed up and out of the picture for years, and they don't come to one thing (that, again, they said they wouldn't be attending), and she rips them a new one for it. Ken's comment might not have had anything to do with her alcoholism. Sometimes people just miss things. But Kim seems to think that since she's sober, she just gets to act like she never was an alcoholic. Anywho........ Brandi is disgusting and has zero ounce of class. She and Carlton are made for one another. Carlton is just grody.
Super Contributor

Re: the real housewives of beverly hills....1/13/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

On 1/14/2014 Shaunac said:
On 1/14/2014 Caravaggio said:

I agree Kim was way out of line with her acusing Lisa of lying and going after Ken. Regardless if it was scripted or not, she came off looking petty and rude. She may not be drinking but she still seems off and flaky. She insulted Ken and Joyce seemed uncomfortable as well.

I thought Carleton and Brandi sitting outside was ridiculous, who does that? Very trashy the two of them. Carleton may have money but she has no class and Brandi is the perfect friend for her. Also I am so tired of the little chipmunk voices she does as well as her weird friends. And finally, sorry she maybe skinny(Carleton) but she has a boys body almost as bad as Danielle from the NJ housewives. To me she always looks unclean...

Why does Brandi speak as if she has marbles in her mouth? I never noticed that before.

Seems to me that something was going on with her mouth last night (aside from the usual F bombs). She was talking weird. Like she didn't know how or something.

The only time I noticed any difference is when she was in her interview and she was talking about being sick. It looked like she was making herself spit up in her mouth talking about it.

Super Contributor

On 1/14/2014 LipstickDiva said:

I wasn't giving Kim a free pass but I stand by my opinion that I think Ken was crummy to throw that at her. The entire argument was nonsensical given the fact that they claimed they RSVP'd with a no to Kim. Initially they were both arguing and you couldn't really tell whether they just didn't show up or what happened.

Personally I would have been more direct and wouldn't even have been going round and round with Kim. I would have told her from the start "You knew we weren't coming, I RSVP'd and said that so don't make it seem as if I just didn't come." That would have been the end of the conversation.

I think all the alcohol Kim drank has fried her brain or something. She is really off usually. Even her one on one interviews are odd.

I agree. I think the only reason Andy/Bravo have kept her on is the possibility of a relapse or her over medicating herself and doing something really crazy and they don't want to miss it.

Respected Contributor

I think if Kim would've dropped it, Ken wouldn't have said what he did to her. But, Kim just kept picking at it, even after Ken & Lisa said they had RSVP'd that they wouldn't be there & sent a Tiffany gift to her daughter.

I think Kim is just trying to create more drama for herself to stay on the show, but this isn't the way to go about it. She's a hot mess IMHO.

Super Contributor

On 1/14/2014 aubnwa01 said:

I think if Kim would've dropped it, Ken wouldn't have said what he did to her. But, Kim just kept picking at it, even after Ken & Lisa said they had RSVP'd that they wouldn't be there & sent a Tiffany gift to her daughter.

I think Kim is just trying to create more drama for herself to stay on the show, but this isn't the way to go about it. She's a hot mess IMHO.

I agree, it was such a non-issue. Lisa & Ken RSVP'd and sent a gift. It was a HS graduation, not college, not a wedding... and they are only social friends, not like they are family. Kim kept pushing and Ken said what needed to be said. Ken is not an antagonistic guy, he seems pretty non-confrontational, but there comes a time when the truth needs to be told. Kim doesn't need to be handled with kid-gloves anymore, she's an adult woman that can dish it out, so she should be able to take it. I like Ken, think he is a sweetheart. Kim might be sober now, but she still strikes me as a few tools short of a full shed.

Respected Contributor

On 1/14/2014 Jules5280 said:
On 1/14/2014 aubnwa01 said:

I agree, it was such a non-issue. Lisa & Ken RSVP'd and sent a gift. It was a HS graduation, not college, not a wedding... and they are only social friends, not like they are family. Kim kept pushing and Ken said what needed to be said. Ken is not an antagonistic guy, he seems pretty non-confrontational, but there comes a time when the truth needs to be told. Kim doesn't need to be handled with kid-gloves anymore, she's an adult woman that can dish it out, so she should be able to take it. I like Ken, think he is a sweetheart. Kim might be sober now, but she still strikes me as a few tools short of a full shed.

I agree. Lisa walked away rather than say something to Kim & then, Kim just kept it up & kept it up & I'm glad Ken spoke back to her. He could have said way worse to her & it would've been true, but he's a nice guy & said what needed to be said to her. If she's really sober now, she needs to learn how to act like it!

Respected Contributor

On 1/14/2014 Caravaggio said:

And finally, sorry she maybe skinny(Carleton) but she has a boys body almost as bad as Danielle from the NJ housewives. To me she always looks unclean...

Carlton (Is that her real first name?) is really a nasty woman! She makes Brandi almost look like the Snow Queen by comparison! When Carlton was talking all suggestively to the construction guys working on her "play room", it was a bit too much! Just gross!

Respected Contributor

On 1/14/2014 Melania2 said:

Well said, Caravaggio!!!!

Hope you are well.Smile

ETA: I am so sick of Kim getting a free pass or playing the victim whenever she wants.

Good morning Melania! Hope you are doing well also!

I would love to see Kim off this show. She makes it painful to watch!

Honored Contributor

Okay I watched the entire show last night and I've changed my mind about Ken. I do think Kim just needed to drop it and since she didn't, and continued to carry on, I'm glad Ken said what he did.

What a difference seeing everything before and everything after that made to me.

Super Contributor

On 1/15/2014 LipstickDiva said:

Okay I watched the entire show last night and I've changed my mind about Ken. I do think Kim just needed to drop it and since she didn't, and continued to carry on, I'm glad Ken said what he did.

What a difference seeing everything before and everything after that made to me.

I don't think Ken was out of line at all. Kim was. A little dose of reality was needed....and Ken dished it out without malice.