Super Contributor

Re: the real housewives of atlanta.....1/12/14......with "news", spoilers, gossip

On 1/13/2014 sunshine45 said:
On 1/13/2014 JaneMarple said:

i think i must have missed this.....how come mallory is there? why isnt she with her husband?

deb, i didnt notice that porshas divorce lawyer is the same one that nene had....good catch.

Mallory's husband is in South Korea.

but she didnt want to go with him?

that is not a trip i would look foward to either.

Respected Contributor

Re: the real housewives of atlanta.....1/12/14......with "news", spoilers, gossip

Did Porsha ever have a job or career?

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Super Contributor

On 1/13/2014 Lion said:

Did Porsha ever have a job or career?

yes - she used to be a butt model. and a music video girl.

Honored Contributor

On 1/13/2014 shesallthat said:

i think i must have missed this.....how come mallory is there? why isnt she with her husband?

deb, i didnt notice that porshas divorce lawyer is the same one that nene had....good catch.

Is her husband in the military? or the government? When I was a military wife years ago, the husbands went unaccompanied.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Super Contributor

On 1/13/2014 shesallthat said:

Is her husband in the military? or the government? When I was a military wife years ago, the husbands went unaccompanied.

he is a basketball player.

chris massie.

Honored Contributor

i guess i just dont get why she would not go with him OR stay where she was living before?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

thanks shesallthat!

http://www.propartnersports.com/2013/08/25/chris-massie-arrives-in-korea/

Chris Massie arrives in Korea

August 25, 2013 – Pro Partner Sports Management’s Chris Massie has arrived in Korea this week to begin preparations for the 2013-14 season, where he will play for the Changwon LG Sakers of the Korean Basketball League. Drafted in the second round of the prestigious KBL draft held each summer in Las Vegas, Massie impressed scouts and player development personnel with his physical style of play and aggressive rebounding.

Massie’s career has brought him to all corners of the world, including Greece, France, Venezuela, and most recently, Puerto Rico with Athleticos de San German in the 2012-13 season. The Houston native and University of Memphis graduate averaged an impressive 15.4 ppg on 59% shooting from the floor for Athleticos.

The LG Sakers finished last season in the KBL with a disappointing 20-34 record, good enough for eighth place in the league. The new campaign for Massie and the Sakers kicks off this October as they battle for a shot at the KBL title.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

So why wouldn't she stay with their mom?

Honored Contributor

On 1/13/2014 isaboo said:

So why wouldn't she stay with their mom?

or in their home in the USA?

Honored Contributor

In Korea, life’s good for LG and Chris Massie

http://basketballbuddha.com/in-korea-lifes-good-for-lg-and-chris-massie/