Super Contributor

Re: the real housewives of atlanta.....1/12/14......with "news", spoilers, gossip

On 1/13/2014 sunshine45 said:

i guess i just dont get why she would not go with him OR stay where she was living before?

i agree. my spidey senses tingle when the subject of their marriage comes up. like i said - i can totally understand not wanting to go to korea. but Greece, France, Venezuela,Puerto Rico,Spain,Italy as sunshine mentioned are places i would have gone. and maybe she did - who knows since she was never on the show before like she will be now. they don't have any kids do they??? traveling with him would not be a problem!

Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of atlanta.....1/12/14......with "news", spoilers, gossip

On 1/12/2014 sunshine45 said:

why are cynthia and peter talking about their intimate life in front of her sister?

I haven't seen this episode yet but when Malorie showed up and announced she was staying for 2 months and Cynthia told Peter in front of Malorie, that was uncomfortable enough. IMO Cynthia was totally wrong for not discussing the situation with Peter, privately. I know Malorie is family but given the past problems, Cynthia owed it to Peter to discuss this with him.

And Malorie was in the wrong for showing up and expecting she could just stay with Peter and Cynthia for that long, given the way she was with Peter previously.

I saw about the first 10 minutes and that conversation between Cynthia, Peter and Malorie was getting uncomfortable. And it seems as if Malorie showed up to have Cynthia help her hawk her beads!

Honored Contributor

On 1/13/2014 sunshine45 said:

In Korea, life’s good for LG and Chris Massie

http://basketballbuddha.com/in-korea-lifes-good-for-lg-and-chris-massie/

It sounds like he's in the military or works for the government. From experience its easier to pay for his lodgings than a family especially when its short term.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

How much is Kordell offering Porsha in the divorce settlement?