Respected Contributor

I'm in E. Pa. and sitting it here watching it snow. It wasn't supposedto stick. It is.The even worse news is that we might get 12-18 " Wed. afternoon into Thurs. morning. Sick of it already.

Honored Contributor

I'm in Oklahoma and we got beautiful snow yesterday. Of course it's beautiful-- we don't have to get out in it anymore.

I can't imagine 12"-18" .

Trusted Contributor

I miss snow, says the girl who lives in Florida.  I always enjoyed it when I lived up North.

Honored Contributor

I read this morning that the NE was going to be hit by a major snow storm.....brrrrr!

Stay warm and dry everyone!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

OH MY!  I'm in VA and we are getting flooding rain. The ditches  are full. I'm glad it isn't snow or I'd be shoveling paths for my short Jack Russell. I had to carry her out twice today already.

Keep safe inside! 

Respected Contributor

Be ever so careful @catter70 - it's supposed to be a heavy wet snow - the type that puts a person in the hospital with a hurt "ticker"!

I'm in Philly....

My husband had hip replacement surgery in August - from week 2 he was leaping capital T's in a single bound, but I told him absolutely no shoveling, I will do it. (and he'll have to supervise).

Honored Contributor

i like a fresh snow on Xmas Eve enough to still have a few inches on Xmas.  After that, I am done with snow.

Trusted Contributor

@catter70 wrote:

I'm in E. Pa. and sitting it here watching it snow. It wasn't supposedto stick. It is.The even worse news is that we might get 12-18 " Wed. afternoon into Thurs. morning. Sick of it already.

@catter70   I'm in NE Pa. too...Just watching the weather forecast.  Just one more reason to stay home....😟

Esteemed Contributor

We're due to get "only" 6 inches. Compared to our neighbors to the south of The Finger Lakes, where I live, the downstaters are going to get hit really hard. Given that I am retired and home due to Covid, I can enjoy looking at the snow.

Esteemed Contributor

RI is in for it too!   I can say I don't mind too much as I love snow for Christmas.  On the other hand the only thing that does concern me is the possibility of losing the power.

We just had a nor easter a little over a week ago and we lost power for 11 hours!   Our townhouse is high up on an old small ski resort so the winds we get are always worse than our surrounding area.