I absolutely love Logo by Lori....so romantic but modern....but these clothes are only made for tall women...I am only 4'11" and everything looks like a dress on me...I would like tops to look like tops....can she make the clothes to fit true petite women not just 5'3" women.....and her prices have gotten alittle high...thanks

Honored Contributor
A274089 Hurry!! Don't miss out! Pregnant look is spring forcast !!🙋
Respected Contributor

@petite11 wrote:

I absolutely love Logo by Lori....so romantic but modern....but these clothes are only made for tall women...I am only 4'11" and everything looks like a dress on me...I would like tops to look like tops....can she make the clothes to fit true petite women not just 5'3" women.....and her prices have gotten alittle high...thanks

..... and if she should make petite tops for those women 5' and under, don't you think she should drastically lower the price for those as well? After all, there's a heckuva lot less material going into a 4'11" top than a 5'11" top, right?  :-)

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
A274089 Hurry!! Don't miss out! Pregnant look is spring forcast !!🙋

Oh, dear, the video on this item with the LG stand-in and host wearing the TSV and maryjanes.

They only need pigtails and big lollipops.

Honored Contributor

I'm thinking that it would be nice as a short dress, for petite gals.  Maybe in Black, with matching tights/leggings.  If I were very petite in height, I think I'd try wearing it as a dress.  Just thinking, as usual.....

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Re: sizes for Logo by Lori

[ Edited ]

@ROMARY wrote:

I'm thinking that it would be nice as a short dress, for petite gals.  Maybe in Black, with matching tights/leggings.  If I were very petite in height, I think I'd try wearing it as a dress.  Just thinking, as usual..... 

Shirley Temple 🍭 lollipop ⚓⛵⚓Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

All these tops look like children's clothing to me. My ten year old girl might look cute in them but I just don't get the look for women.  Think they look ridiculous but I know many enjoy them.

Honored Contributor

IMO in a couple of years people will look back at these styles that they bought and ask themselves "what was I thinking?"

Honored Contributor

@SaRina wrote:

@petite11 wrote:

..... and if she should make petite tops for those women 5' and under, don't you think she should drastically lower the price for those as well? After all, there's a heckuva lot less material going into a 4'11" top than a 5'11" top, right?  :-)

@SaRina  So with your line of thinking, then Lori - or for that matter all clothing lines - should charge more for the plus sizes, which use more material?

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@SaRina wrote:

@petite11 wrote:

@SaRina  So with your line of thinking, then Lori - or for that matter all clothing lines - should charge more for the plus sizes, which use more material?

You may already know this @Pearlee, but Talbots charges more for Plus sizes.  I've noticed that several places.  I don't wear Plus sizes and really don't have an opinion on whether they should charge more for them.  I've never heard of anyone charging less for Petite sizes.  Petite sizes really don't take that much less material.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau