Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@SaRina wrote:

@petite11 wrote:

I absolutely love Logo by Lori....so romantic but modern....but these clothes are only made for tall women...I am only 4'11" and everything looks like a dress on me...I would like tops to look like tops....can she make the clothes to fit true petite women not just 5'3" women.....and her prices have gotten alittle high...thanks

..... and if she should make petite tops for those women 5' and under, don't you think she should drastically lower the price for those as well? After all, there's a heckuva lot less material going into a 4'11" top than a 5'11" top, right?  :-)

@SaRina  So with your line of thinking, then Lori - or for that matter all clothing lines - should charge more for the plus sizes, which use more material?

@Pearlee, I wear a lot of petites from Talbots, so it was only by accident that I discovered that they do charge more for plus sizes. Unfortunately for me, they don't charge less for petites. :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

Re: sizes for Logo by Lori

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee, it was tongue in cheek.... especially given my doubts about the OP.   ;-)

Esteemed Contributor

@QueenDanceALot But it's on flex pay !! Smiley Embarassed

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

No adult woman of any size would wear this and I am sick of QVC pushing it down our throats. I keep getting e-mails about Logo and I am not interested.

Respected Contributor

CLHS68:  Apparently a lot of women love these clothes that's why so many are sold. If you don't like the looks of them you don't have to buy them, and you don't have to watch the show. And please allow us to do both without ridicule. 

I have lots of her simple tops and the fanciest having the plain lace hems. There is more than enough for every age and size in her collections. 

Honored Contributor

@NickNack  I've known that for quite a while about Talbot's, just from seeing the price variations online.  I never look in the women's section in-store.

Honored Contributor

@Bhvbum wrote:

CLHS68:  Apparently a lot of women love these clothes that's why so many are sold. If you don't like the looks of them you don't have to buy them, and you don't have to watch the show. And please allow us to do both without ridicule. 

I have lots of her simple tops and the fanciest having the plain lace hems. There is more than enough for every age and size in her collections. 

@Bhvbum, I don't wear her clothes, and to be honest, they just don't appeal to me. But I can't imagine posting that no adult woman of any size would wear her clothes. That goes beyond a simple opinion stated politely to a very rude remark.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

I have never bought any clothing from QVC, although my mother has on occasion, but I have noticed in catalogs that many places charge more for plus sizes.

I have always thought that practice was silly, since very little of the cost of mass-produced garments is in material. Almost all of the cost is taken up in labor and design, and that probably would not vary much from one size to another.

Therefore, it is my opinion that the actual price to the consumer should be the same whether you are large, small, or tall.  So at least QVC is "fair" on that aspect  of pricing.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

No adult woman of any size would wear this and I am sick of QVC pushing it down our throats. I keep getting e-mails about Logo and I am not interested.

I'm astonished that anyone would let a home shopping network push anything down their throats.  Don't you have a remote control?  You can also adjust your email notifications from QVC.