Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom, thanks for the link. It worked...so far but who knows for how long. I tried every sign in link that's worked in the past and like others it continued to bring me to the home page.

I was able to sign in the other day after I powered down my tablet, but once I closed the browser it was gone. 

Yes, at least in my case it's probably cost sales. Not going to spend time on a website that makes you jump through hoops. Not going to read about products on the forum. Too, too many other online places to spend time.

There are a myriad of IT complaints. And those are only from the forum members able to sign in. Imagine how many others aren't signing in and adding their voice of complaints.

Honored Contributor

Re: sign in issues again

[ Edited ]

It looks like the old login that was exclusive to the forum is gone. But you still login to the forum using the forum login link. Which is naturally very confusing.

What is working for me, partly based on what others have recommended:

1. You click on the forum login link, and it takes you to the general QVC login, and you login there.
  2. You are not yet logged into the forum.
  3. You have to click on the forum login link AGAIN, and it takes you to the general qvc login AGAIN, and you login there AGAIN.
  4. And now you are logged into the forum.
When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

Since this weird period that it doesn't automatically log you out when you close the browser now I'm afraid that it will kill my ID here when I do cleaning of the computer, which I do fairly often, like whenever there are updatse and when I've been on my bank accounts.   I wouldn't like to lose it because it makes people smile and I love that.

I wrote down what another poster said in another of these threads so that if I do need to log in again I hope to not lose my ID.  Meanwhile I know that the next time I run CCleaner I'll be logged out and fingers crossed it goes well to get logged back in.

I have had this ID since around 2009, IIRC.

Honored Contributor

I have had this problem again today.Woman Frustrated

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

What a mess. I figured they were just messing with me until I saw this thread. No excuse for this kind of mess up in today's technology. So,eons needs a new IT department.

Respected Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

It looks like the old login that was exclusive to the forum is gone. But you still login to the forum using the forum login link. Which is naturally very confusing.

What is working for me, partly based on what others have recommended:

1. You click on the forum login link, and it takes you to the general QVC login, and you login there.
  2. You are not yet logged into the forum.
  3. You have to click on the forum login link AGAIN, and it takes you to the general qvc login AGAIN, and you login there AGAIN.
  4. And now you are logged into the forum.

Yes, I figured this out too and it worked twice now for me.  Customer Service has been no help whatsoever.  Yesterday I was told "they expect to have this fixed soon" - but you'd think someone would clue you in to taking all these steps to get logged in.  I was also told there was nothing I could do on my end and I'd just have to wait until they get it fixed.  ??????

So yes, its sort of a 3-step process now - login to forum or reply to a thread, it brings you to the account login.  You login there and it takes you to the forum where you sign in again, and then you are back at the account login to login again and then hopefully you will be logged into the forums.  Whew.... let the chit chat begin....

Flowers are nature's way of laughing