Respected Contributor

Re: @shellgarden Question on TSV

This computer has a 7th generation AMD-A9 that does have a good rating. From what I read it closest to the i5 processor of Intel in comparison. I did decide to wait for a new computer only because I just found out a relative needs some help but wouldn't ask me so I want to be able to help if needed. A new computer can wait and in the meantime I will watch both channels for a good deal.

Like you said there are some ODO specials. I will watch the program guides also. It was only the 4gb that actually held me back. I know the price was very good on these. I am watching the presentation right now. I saw that the Ram is not upgradable. All the rest would have been fine for me. I will take all your advice. For any future one I get. I will put that laptop right in my cart and order and it will be mine before Christmas. Thanks for all you helped me with. Give you puppy a hug for me too.

Esteemed Contributor

@MKR14 wrote:

This computer has a 7th generation AMD-A9 that does have a good rating. From what I read it closest to the i5 processor of Intel in comparison. I did decide to wait for a new computer only because I just found out a relative needs some help but wouldn't ask me so I want to be able to help if needed. A new computer can wait and in the meantime I will watch both channels for a good deal.

Like you said there are some ODO specials. I will watch the program guides also. It was only the 4gb that actually held me back. I know the price was very good on these. I am watching the presentation right now. I saw that the Ram is not upgradable. All the rest would have been fine for me. I will take all your advice. For any future one I get. I will put that laptop right in my cart and order and it will be mine before Christmas. Thanks for all you helped me with. Give you puppy a hug for me too.

@MKR14...the important thing is you made a decision and I think you will be happier with an 8 gb.  I will keep my fingers crossed that something comes up and YES....keep watching.  You really have to be happy with what you purchase especially on a big ticket item like this one.

That's sweet that you are going to help your relative.  Have a blessed day and give your baby precious puppy a big hug from me.

Respected Contributor

Thanks. I have enough money put aside for myself if I decide to get the TSV tomorrow which is a Air Fryer. I only gave mine away as I wanted to get a bigger one someday. It will give me something to watch tomorrow and I already know it will be the Cobalt Blue. That and my Breville Smart Oven Pro would allI need except for holiday time. It is nice not to run a large oven.

I never mind helping someone close to me. I think we all needed help sometime in our lives. Just being appreciated for what you do is all I ask. This person will definitely appreciate this.

Have a good night. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@MKR14 wrote:

Thanks. I have enough money put aside for myself if I decide to get the TSV tomorrow which is a Air Fryer. I only gave mine away as I wanted to get a bigger one someday. It will give me something to watch tomorrow and I already know it will be the Cobalt Blue. That and my Breville Smart Oven Pro would allI need except for holiday time. It is nice not to run a large oven.

I never mind helping someone close to me. I think we all needed help sometime in our lives. Just being appreciated for what you do is all I ask. This person will definitely appreciate this.

Have a good night. Smiley Happy

@MKR14...never had a smart oven, but I can see why you wouldn't want to use the big oven.  I don't use mine as much either.  Oh, I've always wondered about the Air Fryer.  The cobalt blue is a beautiful color, I think.  I just ordered the Keurig TSV in the dark blue and it's beautiful.  Let me know how you like your Air Fryer.  

Have a wonderful night ahead.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have a cranberry color Keurig I bought as a TSV on QVC over 4 years ago and I have never had a problem. My husband had me get a second one of the same one and put it up in case it broke. Guess what? It sits in my closet as I haven’t needed it. That’s ok. 

My Emeril Air Fryer was smaller than this TSV tomorrow. If everything looks like Emerils and the non stick has been improved since the last version of the Cook’s Essentials I will buy it. You can make a whole chicken or a turkey breast in it or two cornish game hens in this new one. I could do one cornish game hen in my other one and it was delicious. This will work for whatever I want to do with it.

Check it out. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MKR14 I have an Emeril 3.something air fryer too....it was a tsv.  My son and husband loved it so much, that my husband found a 5.8 qt GoWise on the bay- for whole chickens.....a lot of wings, etc!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G