Honored Contributor

Hi @momtochloe Smiley Happy  Correct.

Respected Contributor

It's not THAT bad. The way some people are carrying on I thought she might be nekked and her boobies showing.  Other than her shoulders she's pretty covered.  Maybe it's not 100% professional, but it's not as bad as people are making it out to be.  I've seen hosts on shopping channels dress more provacatively.kelly.JPG

Honored Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

Hi @momtochloe Smiley Happy  Correct.

Thanks @Noel7, after I read a few more posts I put it together and deleted my original post but I'm glad to hear from you and hope you are feeling good these days my friend!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe

I miss you, I haven't seen you around much lately!

I've done a few recent stints in the hospital.  How about I page you on the Kitchen board and we catch up?

Heart

Respected Contributor

Re: seriously, megyn?

[ Edited ]

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

Mrs. Trump wore a beautiful sleeveless pink sheath at one of the events when Trump was out and about prior to this Convention.

I wanted to ask where she got it and then just laughed and laughed thinking that how dumb was I to consider it was something she just got off the rack at Macy's.

hahahahahaha

@QueenDanceALot

ITEM SOLD OUT

Roksanda  Margot cotton and silk-blend dress

$2,190

Edited to remove Roksanda link.

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Honored Contributor

@IamMrsG wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

Mrs. Trump wore a beautiful sleeveless pink sheath at one of the events when Trump was out and about prior to this Convention.

I wanted to ask where she got it and then just laughed and laughed thinking that how dumb was I to consider it was something she just got off the rack at Macy's.

hahahahahaha

@QueenDanceALot

ITEM SOLD OUT

Roksanda  Margot cotton and silk-blend dress

$2,190

Edited to remove Roksanda link.

I guess she didn't pull this one off the rack at Macy's either.

Cat Surprised

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate.

Honored Contributor

Hey, she's fashionable thin.  Her short hair slicked back.  She looks fine. She looks great and can read que cards perfectly.  Yes, Fox did start a trend starting with Gretchen Carlson wearing sleeveless tight sheaths.  Megyn will start another trend. 

Honored Contributor

Tell you what, Ms. Kelly looked perfectly fine, it was bringing attention to the event she was reporting from.  If it was fashion, then why is the Kartrashians and all the music females so excepted in what little they wear in public.  It's over and done.

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Esteemed Contributor

...because we need two active Megyn Kelly threads.

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow