Honored Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

After 54 years of wearing clothes I still do not have much fashion sense or knowledge but I was always under the impression there is a difference in Sleeve Less and Spaghetti Straps.  Maybe they are one in the same. 

I do think that all anyone needs to do to see the difference is to look at the black spaghetti strap number next to say, Ivanka Trump's sleeveless dress from last nite to see a huge difference.

That is, if anyone really wants to see the difference.

Cat Surprised

Honored Contributor

Re: seriously, megyn?

[ Edited ]

To be clear...

The woman *I* referred to who had been TRASHED on this board for wearing a sleeveless dress (not spaghetti straps) was NOT Megyn Kelly or anyone connected to Ms Kelly's place of employment.

Honored Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

To be clear...

The woman *I* referred to who had been TRASHED on this board for wearing a sleeveless dress (not spaghetti straps) was NOT Megyn Kelly or anyone connected to Ms Kelly's place of employment.

I have seen threads before where posters went on about sleeveless clothing (usually about being worn in the winter).  I just pass on by those as I don't get what the big deal is regarding sleeveless.

I thought this thread was about Megyn's strappy dress which was decidedly much more revealing than the sleeveless items many news women wear.

I don't know what woman you were referring to, but I have no issue with a sleeveless dress or top.

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

Ivanka is sleeveless. 

I remember when another lady went sleeveless not long ago and was severely criticised for it.  Where are those critics now?

Ivanka's dress was classic and lovely.

@QueenDanceALot

Yes, it was.  As was the SLEEVELESS dress worn by the woman who had been trashed on this board.

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

To be clear...

I have seen threads before where posters went on about sleeveless clothing (usually about being worn in the winter).  I just pass on by those as I don't get what the big deal is regarding sleeveless.

I thought this thread was about Megyn's strappy dress which was decidedly much more revealing than the sleeveless items many news women wear.

I don't know what woman you were referring to, but I have no issue with a sleeveless dress or top.

Neither do I.

But I do have an issue with those who trashed one woman they don't like not long ago for wearing a sleeveless dress but are oddly quiet now.  A bit hypocritical imo.

And luckily, I know fashion pretty well, which includes knowing the difference between sleeveless and spaghetti straps.

Honored Contributor

Noel is referring to the woman with the toned arms.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

Noel is referring to the woman with the toned arms.

Ah, well.  I think I might know who that is.

ME!

No, seriously, yes, now it is all CRYSTAL CLEAR!!!

Not going there!

Cat Tongue

Esteemed Contributor

Ivanka Trump  

The dress was from her signature clothing line, available in retail stores like Macy's and Nordstrom for $138.

Honored Contributor

Mrs. Trump wore a beautiful sleeveless pink sheath at one of the events when Trump was out and about prior to this Convention.

I wanted to ask where she got it and then just laughed and laughed thinking that how dumb was I to consider it was something she just got off the rack at Macy's.

hahahahahaha

Honored Contributor

@MorningLover wrote:

Ivanka Trump  

The dress was from her signature clothing line, available in retail stores like Macy's and Nordstrom for $138.

I've seen some Ivaka label things at TJMaxx and Marshall's.

I liked her dress last nite very much.