Super Contributor

same hosts over and over again

seems like everytime I put my tv on to see what's on QVC--I see the same hosts--it could nite time--daytime--weekends--same hosts over and over again--don't these people go home!--------------------------marynj

Esteemed Contributor

Re: same hosts over and over again

I can't wait to see the responses to this one! 

Esteemed Contributor

Personally, for the  most part  I don't think the Hosts add anything other than distraction .

I do think  Katrina Szish 's  show  that  started out highlighting brands not aired  and her panel of Designers in a discussion forum has been a nice show.

The rest of the Hosts  don't add much  of anything - they leave out basic facts, they interrupt the product  Reps and they don't  fully demonstarte a product .

If you want  people yucking  it up , watch a comedy show or movie.

Contributor

Kirstin is in love with herself. Don't like watching her. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@danedylan 

I agree with you....there seems to be an odd method to their program schedule, it's always the same few hosts, and it seems the most annoying ones that are getting all the air time....Woman Frustrated There's 24 hosts to chose from!!!  (now I know some of the guys are designated only for general merchandise no fashion, shoes etc) but that leaves 21 hosts..and most work 2 to 4 hours in a stretch...

I like to see the presentations since the info on the website is so limited, but certain hosts make me grab my remote and no watching therefore no sales for QVC....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@gbtique wrote:

Kirstin is in love with herself. Don't like watching her. 

@gbtique 

👍

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Same for vendors - full face to screen ....Isaac

Full face screen.....Kim

Hallway - Susan G

The whole 'experience' has become a big blur.

Respected Contributor

It seems like Shawn does almost all of the midnight intros to the TSV.   So, yes, she is on a lot of the time.  Jane T. on with shoes, shoes and more shoes.  Jennifer and Kerstin seem to be on more than usual.  I guess since many hosts have been booted over the past several months, the roster for hosts is slimmer than it used to be.  Maybe that is what we are noticing. 

Esteemed Contributor

I agree that I get tired of seeing the same hosts over and over and over again.  I think I watched what might have been Nancy Hornbeck's last show - just because it was her and I like her.  If it had been any of the overused regulars, I would have changed the channel.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@danedylan 

I used to think it was the same ones over and over again. 

Then I realized that QVC hired what we call QVC-ettes.  I actually can't tell some of them apart.