Honored Contributor

Re: same hosts over and over again

@Puppy Lips I'm surprised to still see her on the host list.

Honored Contributor

It's a given that after significant trimming of the sales staff, we will see the same hosts over and over.   

Many of the shows say they are previously recorded, so we are seeing them rerun on a different channel.   

Esteemed Contributor

I totally agree!!  Too much David, Jane T., Kerstin, Shawn and now even Leah, Jennifer and Amy.  I don't watch a show if I don't like the host's selling skills or if I have no interest in the products.

I surprised my self this morning when I realized that it had been four days since I had watched the Q!!  I did turn on David's Sunday show and changed the channel after a couple of minutes. Just not interested in new clothes, jewelry, shoes or the same ol' kitchen foods and items.....

Occasional Visitor

I like the Szish List because it is "different" and "fresh".  And we get to hear new designers or product reps.  Unfortunately it's on at 1 AM so I dvr and view on Friday.  Sometimes I'm unable to make a purchase because items sell out.

Esteemed Contributor

@gbtique wrote:

Kirstin is in love with herself. Don't like watching her. 

Agreed - she comes off as standoffish

Frequent Contributor

Ditto to that!!  

Respected Contributor

So is shawn.it kills me they have to say several times their Xtra small sizes.and the shortening of their names.court,I, Shawnee sue,makes me gag

Super Contributor

There are a few people on the Meet our Hosts that I don't remember ever seeing on the Q:

Ali Carr

Elise Ivy

Julia Cearley

Are they on Q2?

Esteemed Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

So is shawn.it kills me they have to say several times their Xtra small sizes.and the shortening of their names.court,I, Shawnee sue,makes me gag

Agreed! The other night I watched Shawn with Issac and they're so lovey/dovey....he keeps calling her Shawnie Sue. Nope, change the channel. 

Honored Contributor

All the hosts I see are on during the day!  I've often wondered if there were different hosts late at night.  Is QVC live on after 1:AM?  Do they rotate and use the daytime hosts on late at night.

o/t  This was strange and I don't remember it very well.  Years ago I couldn't sleep one night.  I turned on QVC and there was a strange host.  Never saw her again after that one airing.  She was kind of....well I wouldn't call her nervous, but a little awkward.  Anyway, never saw her again.  But then I didn't watch it 3:00 in the morning either.