Honored Contributor

Re: saddest of news from Dan Wheeler

I'm just heartbroken to hear this..... 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Frequent Contributor

My sincere condolences to the Wheeler family. May you find comfort, peace, strength during this very differcult time. 

In a controversy the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth and have begun striving for ourselves ~ Buddha ~
Trusted Contributor

That is so sad...I have been leaving leaving messages for Dan on facebook.  His love for Beth is incredible. They had an unique bond and unmeasurable amount of love for each other.

May God gently take Beth into Heaven and provide strength and comfort to Dan and his family during this difficult time

Esteemed Contributor

I am so sorry to read this. My thoughts and prayers are with Dan and his family.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

So very sorry to read this sad news.  I wish there were a way around the pain Dan must be feeling at this time.  God's peace be with the family.

Honored Contributor

How grateful Beth must have been to have Dan's love and caring as she went through this entire ordeal and into Eternity.

He should feel comfort knowing her pain and suffering are no more.

Of course sadness is a part of human nature and we will see his eyes twinkle with emotion when he mentions her.

My thoughts go out to him, his children and grandchildren as they are trying to come to terms with her passing today and the days to come.  I imagine it will be very hard. 

Respected Contributor

How sad. I don't watch the Q, but know of Dan and his sweet wife's journey through this board. My heart goes out to them in this time of grief. I have no doubt they find comfort and peace in knowing they will see her again, and that she is no longer suffering. 

Honored Contributor

Very sad to hear this news. Beth fought the good fight and is now dancing with the angels. My deepest sympathy to Dan and his daughters.

Respected Contributor

Lit Candle Flower!

Heartfelt Blessings...

~A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words~
Esteemed Contributor

Sorry to hear and sorry for Dan. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust