Honored Contributor

New Spin to Win Game, find it on the HSN Arcade page, good luck!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: HSN New Spin to Win Game

thanks for the heads up @Shelbelle !

hope you are doing well. Smiley Happy

new bbq place opened up ......check out SMOKE.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Does the game have free shipping & % off discounts or is it crappy like last year?

Esteemed Contributor

It is really disappointing this year. Just tickets for winning ~ yuk.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

@pattypeep wrote:

It is really disappointing this year. Just tickets for winning ~ yuk.

Pretty sure that's how it was last year. They did have their free gift cards but I never won one of those. I'm not wasting my time for tickets. I want free shipping or % off.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't remember which year it was, but in the past I won a $25 gift certificate and several free s/h. It's not fun without incentives ~ I wonder why they even offer the game anymore.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

you can win tickets, $25 gift cards, or $50 gift cards.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

Sun, I thought you were speaking of Famous Dave's BBQ in Tim, we have had one of them in OM for years now. Did you see Pappas crabcakes made O's gift list, $135 for 8 half pounders plus $40 for shipping, yikes!!! I have a gift card for the new one, but not used it yet.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

Sun, I thought you were speaking of Famous Dave's BBQ in Tim, we have had one of them in OM for years now. Did you see Pappas crabcakes made O's gift list, $135 for 8 half pounders plus $40 for shipping, yikes!!! I have a gift card for the new one, but not used it yet.

@Shelbelle i saw that......that is a lot for crabcakes, but if you can get them in maryland then i guess there are few options. if i lived far away i MIGHT be tempted. whenever i travel i take a few containers of jumbo lump with me.....that and old bay are the key ingredients of course. there was another maryland brand that was on her favorites list. WORDS WITH BOARDS.

no, i wasnt talking about FAMOUS DAVES (although we like that place also)......check out SMOKE. it hasnt been open too long.

how are you liking the summer weather again? LOL.....i need my autumn!!! i guess it will appear next week.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Shelbelle i saw that......that is a lot for crabcakes, but if you can get them in maryland then i guess there are few options. if i lived far away i MIGHT be tempted. whenever i travel i take a few containers of jumbo lump with me.....that and old bay are the key ingredients of course. there was another maryland brand that was on her favorites list. WORDS WITH BOARDS.

no, i wasnt talking about FAMOUS DAVES (although we like that place also)......check out SMOKE. it hasnt been open too long.

how are you liking the summer weather again? LOL.....i need my autumn!!! i guess it will appear next week.

Yes, my hubby washed and waxed his car today!! Tomorrow we travel to Gaithersburg to see our little grandson. We will go to Buca di Beppo near them, have you been ot the one in White Marsh?? My hubby loves Italian food. Have a great weekend. My coworker raves over Andy Nelson's place.