Respected Contributor

saddest of news from Dan Wheeler

his dear wife Beth  passed this afternoon.  he has posted the news on his Facebook page.  may they find comfort in their memories and love of one another.

Respected Contributor

Re: saddest of news from Dan Wheeler

May they have feelings of peace at this difficult time. Prayers for his wife, Dan and his family.  It was sad to read last night's threads and yet, it seems he has such a strong faith that his words actually comforted me even as I sensed his and his family's pain.

Honored Contributor

@ms traditional wrote:

his dear wife Beth  passed this afternoon.  he has posted the news on his Facebook page.  may they find comfort in their memories and love of one another.

My heart goes out to Dan, always a nice guy, and his family.  She was obviously too young and that is tragic.  I hope they will take solace in the love they all have as a family, and hold her in their hearts forever.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

Oh my, I am so saddened to hear this. I'll add Dan and his family to my prayers, may she rest in peace. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

So very sorry for the family.  

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Trusted Contributor

Sooo sad!! I can't imagine his pain! 

Esteemed Contributor

Dan, I'm so sorry for the loss of your darling Beth. ..my thoughts and prayers.

2 Corinthians 1:4

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor

I wish Dan strength for these early days and peace going forward.  It's a sad time for him and his family.

Valued Contributor

• Friends and family. This is the hardest post ever. My beautiful, sweet Beth was born to eternal life this afternoon. I know she is dancing with the Angels before our Lord in heaven. I am so relieved that she is no longer in pain. She fought so hard for so long. While our hearts are broken we know her struggles are over. I will write many blogs about the lessons she taught me in the coming days and weeks and I will try to post some beautiful video tributes we are working on for her celebration service next week. Stay with us please my QVC family. 💔

Dan Wheeler has taught so many by his posts about how to love, adore, be steadfast to his wife, and family through the good times and the bad times.  His daughters have been witness to a truly remarkable man.

Respected Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

@ms traditional wrote:

My heart goes out to Dan, always a nice guy, and his family.  She was obviously too young and that is tragic.  I hope they will take solace in the love they all have as a family, and hold her in their hearts forever.

I agree.  His love for her was so sweet.  

@LilacTree - I'm glad to see you posting.