Frequent Contributor

I CAN'T FIND THE RECIPE FOR DAVID 

VENABLE'S STUFFED CANNOLI.  HE SAID TO GO TO DAVID'S RECIPES QVC.COM WHICH I DID, AND I DID NOT SEE IT MENTIONED.  PLEASE HELP!!!

Honored Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Here ya go @little missy 

https://www.qvc.com/recipes/stuffed-cannelloni.html?cm_ven=FB&cm_cat=DV&cm_pla=QVC_20210920_id:ITKWD...

Ingredients

• 3/4 lb loose Italian sausage
  • 4 oz sliced mushrooms
  • 1/2 cup small diced green pepper
  • 1/2 cup small diced red onion
  • 1/2 Tbsp minced garlic
  • 16 oz whole milk ricotta
  • 1/3 cup grated parmesan
  • 2-3/4 cups shredded mozzarella, divided
  • 1-1.25 oz can sliced black olives, drained
  • 1/2 cup chopped pepperoni
  • 3/4 tsp Italian seasoning
  • 1 egg, lightly beaten
  • 1 (12 oz) package fresh lasagna sheets
  • 2 cups jarred marinara

Preparation

Preheat the oven to 350°F.

Heat the oil in a large sauté pan over medium high heat.

Add the sausage and cook for 3–5 minutes or until fully cooked, breaking up occasionally with a wooden spoon.

Remove the sausage from the pan, leaving any residual grease, and place in a large mixing bowl.

Add the mushrooms and onions to the pan and cook for 3–5 minutes, stirring occasionally.

Then, add the green pepper and garlic and cook 2 minutes more.

Remove from the heat and add the vegetable mixture to the cooked sausage. Set aside to cool.

Once cool, add the black olives, pepperoni, ricotta, parmesan, 2 cups of mozzarella, egg, salt and Italian seasoning.

Combine 1 cup of marinara and 1/4 cup water and put into the bottom of a 13x9” baking dish.

Evenly divide your mixture to fill the cannelloni roll into a cigar shape. Lay the cannelloni in the baking dish with the seam side down. Put the other cup of marinara on top and evenly sprinkle the remaining 3/4 cup of shredded mozzarella.

Bake for 40–45 minutes.

Honored Contributor

@little missy   You posted you are looking for stuffed cannoli and you now have recipes for cannoli and cannelloni.  Two different items.  LOL

Good luck.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Frequent Contributor