Honored Contributor

I just noticed that all of the type on the home pages seems to be a weaker and finer typeface

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

I just noticed that all of the type on the home pages seems to be a weaker and finer typeface

Yes, it all seems to be smaller, dimmer, and harder to read.

Just what we need around here!!!!! 

Trusted Contributor

@Johnnyeager: I was going to say something similar. We’re boxed in and can’t get out or we've boxed ourselves in and we can’t get out. 

New Contributor

I'm glad none of you "nay sayers" work for the Q!  The new logo is very nice!  I dont need to be a type setter or a langauge master to see the descriptions on the TV are easier to read.  Great work to the team at QVC for making our shopping experience easier  - oh yah thats why I shop with QVC!!!!!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Some very witty comments on here.  @Johnnyeager, your cinematic little scenario-- priceless!

Valued Contributor

I’m in the minority, but I like it. I think the website looks cleaner, too. 

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@I am still oxox

So is the type on all of the product pages.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Ask yourself this. Are you better ,or worse off ,than you were 4 years ago?  That will be the true test

Respected Contributor

Looks blah and is very unnoticeable. Money wasted.

Honored Contributor

@justjeanne wrote:

I'm glad none of you "nay sayers" work for the Q!  The new logo is very nice!  I dont need to be a type setter or a langauge master to see the descriptions on the TV are easier to read.  Great work to the team at QVC for making our shopping experience easier  - oh yah thats why I shop with QVC!!!!!

@justjeanne

On the TV? We're talking about on the website.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.