Respected Contributor

Re: peter thomas roth mother turns 100!

What a wonderful story of perseverance and ultimate success. I really like this lovely lady's story. It's movie worthy.

I also like many of the things that she does, too, but truly doubt I'll still be kicking at 100, so I don't think we can recommend them as a source of longevity :-). She's a survivor, with some tough genes. 

Hope she and the family enjoy all the celebrations I'm sure they're preparing.  Carole, now go for 101 and on. 

Respected Contributor

Wow, that is quite the story.  In spite of such pain, tragedy and trauma, she moved forward and built a great life.   She looks and sounds so full of life!  exuberant!  Love to hear her diet and her habits - obviously it has served her well.   

Happy Birthday!

Peter is a lucky man.....

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Congratulations!🎂🥂  A life well lived in spite of heartbreaking hardships.  She proves it's not always the lifestyle....but sometimes just the perseverance and attitude (with a great deal help from genetics) that results in a long lived life. I would not seek to emulate her lifestyle but I certainly admire her fortitude.   Good job Mrs. Roth!

Respected Contributor

An inspiring woman.

Valued Contributor

I guess his products work !

Valued Contributor

Did Peter write this?  Hmmm. It's "Hungary" not "Hungry". 

At any rate I finally stopped buying his products because I think they're very overpriced and he doesn't describe them well. He says "oh just get it and put it in your face - you're love it!"  Really?  I like the masks and will buy them ON SALE only as the prices fluctuate too much and I suspect they're mostly cheap ingredients. They feel good from the fridge but at $75+ a pop - Nope. Mostly glycerin I think. Peter is kinda charming but So What?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BSurLife65 wrote:

Did Peter write this?  Hmmm. It's "Hungary" not "Hungry". 

At any rate I finally stopped buying his products because I think they're very overpriced and he doesn't describe them well. He says "oh just get it and put it in your face - you're love it!"  Really?  I like the masks and will buy them ON SALE only as the prices fluctuate too much and I suspect they're mostly cheap ingredients. They feel good from the fridge but at $75+ a pop - Nope. Mostly glycerin I think. Peter is kinda charming but So What?

@BSurLife65 

he DID spell it HUNGARY, except for in one sentence.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
New Contributor

What a beautiful lady! Happy 100th Birthday Carole.
Super Contributor

What a beautiful lady and what a life she has had! Yes, Happy Birthday, Carole! I do use Peter’s retinol product every night, and his scrubs. I am almost 75 and get compliments on my skin all the time. I also use Skinn products (10-12 years now) and am still using some Serious Skin Care products from Jennifer Stallone’s line, now sold on her website.
Valued Contributor

Okay. I'm really speaking to my experience with some of his products.