Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

@Moonchilde, You are so helpful!!!!

See ,i did it no thanks to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@goldensrbest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The joke's on you, hon. Since you felt the need to start two threads in the same forum on the same topic, I expressed my frustration - AFTER I had given explicit instructions on your OTHER thread.

Yes, I *was* helpful, whether you want to acknowledge it or not. But I know it's hard, trying to keep track of two threads...!!!!!!!!!!!

@Moonchilde, at last count there are 3 threads...  one is in "Electronics."   I guess this will get the word out, one way or another, for those who wondered about paragraphs!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

The joke's on you, hon. Since you felt the need to start two threads in the same forum on the same topic, I expressed my frustration - AFTER I had given explicit instructions on your OTHER thread.

Yes, I *was* helpful, whether you want to acknowledge it or not. But I know it's hard, trying to keep track of two threads...!!!!!!!!!!!

@Moonchilde, at last count there are 3 threads...  one is in "Electronics."   I guess this will get the word out, one way or another, for those who wondered about paragraphs!

LOL, @dooBdoo!  Bwahaha....

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

LOL, @dooBdoo!  Bwahaha....

We are officially "in the know," now, @Moonchilde!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova