Respected Contributor

Re: new service.....QVC EASY RETURNS?

The shipping agent they use is horrible.  It's not right that the customer has to make calls or send emails to get their returns credited.  This is not acceptable.

Super Contributor

I received this letter, via email, back in Feb.  Since then I have used it several times, both to exchange and to return items.  I have never taken a picture and it has workewd great.  In fact just yesterday I received the Aran Sweater I had ordered and it was too large.  I immediately contacted the EasyReturn site with the required information.  By evening my replacement sweater was in process and I gave the original one to my mail man this morning.  I'll probably receive the replacement before they receive the return.  As I said it has worked very well for me every time.  I use email on my computer for all these transaction, no phone involved.  Everyone seems so quick to criticize without even trying it.  I'm 82, so it can't be that difficult folks.

Valued Contributor

Fast Returns Made Easy Now| View in Browser
QVCORDER STATUSMY ACCOUNT
Dear QVC Shopper,

Do you want a worry free way to receive your return refund or exchange now? Take advantage of QVC Easy Returns and receive immediately while your item travels back to QVC. How do you get started?

Begin by using your Q Return Label, follow the instructions below, and email QVCEasyReturns@qvc.com

What should you include in your email?
  1. Your reason for the return.

2. The order number(s), item number(s), item description(s), price (each), and quantity you are returning. The original shipping fees are deducted. If your return is due to a QVC error, item defect(s), or request for exchange/replacement, there's no charge to you for using the Q Return Label.

3. Tell us if you would like to receive an exchange or refund.

Send your return back with carrier of your choice! We will immediately begin working on your refund or exchange. Your refund will be issued to the credit card account used on your purchase. Your exchange, if stock is available, will be ordered. Easy as 1, 2, 3. Upon completion you will receive a confirmation email on the return actions completed.

If you have questions, click on the FAQ link in your email or reach out to Customer Service at 800.367.9444. We're here to help 7 days a week from 7am - 1am ET.

Sincerely,

QVC Customer Care

This what received yesterday, no asking for pictures.Use this future , got answer within @3 hours , everything works ok

Regular Visitor

Used it twice. Quick refund. It confusing when the item is received as a return to their warehouse as refunded as 0
But it was ok
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

What struck me is that they want to make sure you use their return label and pay the HIGHER price to return the item.

Plus, BTW, using their label makes the return take a lot longer to get processed.

As far as 'easy returns', it seems like that should be the base standard but maybe that's just me.  Smiley Wink

Super Contributor

I've been using this new procedure since QVC started it. It's been GREAT! Fast refunds; usually within hours of my email. You just send QVC an email with the info listed and then return your item. Doesn't get much easier than that!

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt 

have you sent a USPS or any other service lately?

Today, I mailed a 10"x7"x3" box weighing 3.4 oz.  

Cost first class mail $17.96

priority mail $13.27

UPS (from store) $25.88

The darn postage was a little less than what the items were🙄😳

Heres a interesting fact: USPS flat rate boxes are lowering price for under 70 lbs to $13.75 according to postal clerk on 1/16.  Interesting as the holiday shipping is over, if this information is correct.

QVC gets shipping fees both ways & I'm convinced they make millions on returns & keep your $$$ longer to stay operating.  I don't send stuff back to costly once I factor in the price of the item.  Somebody can use it I donate or I just stopped buying from Q.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I just returned an item to Amazon.  UPS came to pick it up and once they scanned it, I was issued an immediate refund.

Why can't QVC do that?  That's easy.

Honored Contributor

@Isobel Archer wrote:

I just returned an item to Amazon.  UPS came to pick it up and once they scanned it, I was issued an immediate refund.

Why can't QVC do that?  That's easy.

QVC 21000 employees......AMAZON 1.3 million employees......Walmart 2.2 million employees.

no where else i know of other than AMAZON offers instant refunds by just getting your package scanned to be returned. yes, it is convenient, but not quite sure how feasible it is for smaller companies.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

What struck me is that they want to make sure you use their return label and pay the HIGHER price to return the item.

Plus, BTW, using their label makes the return take a lot longer to get processed.

As far as 'easy returns', it seems like that should be the base standard but maybe that's just me.  Smiley Wink

@chickenbutt 

i dont know if you purchase from qvc, but using the QVC return label has saved me money versus using my own label and paying for the item to be returned. qvc's return label is almost always cheaper and includes the insurance. you can also put multiple items in one box and use one return label and get one return label fee deducted. that will save a lot also. 

if you have not tried the qvc easy return process it really is easy and you will get your refund much faster. 

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein