Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Jill should go into teaching, though I can't decide if her "school marm" manner would work best in elementary, middle, or high school.

Occasional Contributor
I'm so sorry to see Jill Bauer leave QVC,after all she was the best host along with Mary Beth Roe and David Venable.Howeve I particularly Loved Jill Bauer's presentations,she just gave you all the information you needed to make an informed decision.She is a wonderful interior decorator and I will miss her a LOT! I had a chance to speak to Jill " on line"and I told her exactly the same thing! I too started watching QVC about 25yrs ago and I'll be retiring in Sept, I'll have that reference point to reflect upon....Jill Bauer and me retired in the same year😍Whoopee!!! Congratulations on your retirement 🎉🎉👏 and You're a Class act!
Occasional Contributor
You are so right about the "You're at home with Jill" shows,she was and is a Class Act....so laid back, I'm gonna' miss her.
Contributor

I will sincerely miss watching Jill and her presentations.  Her home shows were fantastic.  I wish her a wonderful time in her new endeavors.  Thank you Jill for your excellent presentations and your personality.  You are by far the best there is on QVC.  My house was needy until you shared your suggestions and ideas.  Love ya Jill.  Good times ahead for you.  

Honored Contributor

@janiemay   Also Dan Hughes from the "older host" group.

Honored Contributor

@Jetter Netter  I'm sure we will all know soon.  She is asking everyone to follow her on social media so looks like she has something in mind or already in the works.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind to our host

Esteemed Contributor

I see the older hosts as an asset.  They talk about the product, calmly and carefully.  And they are not in some contest to be the center of atrraction.  As an older customer I am no longer watching.  If I want to watch a SHOW of characters I can look elsewhere.  

As for the younger generation they are trying to target.  They have a long way to go.