Honored Contributor

@september wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

@september wrote:

@goldensrbest...I asked the same question, last night.  I signed in and tried to respond on several posts that seemed to be usual chat here.  

everything was getting deleted, and I had no idea what was going on.  

From what I've read here...your intentions were good, as were mine.  

Hi, @september!  Long time no see!   And that's a shame since I always enjoy your insight.  I didn't see what was in that series of removed posts last night, only what had preceded them.   I think in this case, today, it was partly a matter of timing...  the climate is too volatile and certain things seem to be setting conversations off like fireworks.   Just my guess, though.  That's pretty much what happened the last couple of times my posts vanished.   Hope all is well with you.

Well, not all is so good for me, but that's why I was responding to this one poster (who shall not be named, because that doesn't seem to be allowed here)  

I'm sorry, @september.   I don't know the particulars, but it sounds like a case in which a PM system would be beneficial.   (General disclaimer:  I know the pitfalls of PMs, just saying sometimes they can be helpful.)   I still have memories of/regrets about an old "dustup" with a couple of posters from a long time ago that we never had the chance to clear up, and though some people would say I'm silly for caring...  I do care.    I sense that you feel the same way about this sort of thing, and I'm sorry there's not a good resolution.Heart

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

I just love butterflies, they have a very special meaning to me.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

@dooBdoo

Are you a mind reader? How did you know I love penguins? Especially if they dance! 

I appeciate you and thank you for the dancing penguin.image.jpeg

@Butterfly12

Gorgeous butterfly!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom

Thank you for the dancing penguin.

QVC Customer Care
Respected Contributor

Re: how do i e mail a mods?

[ Edited ]

If I'm not mistaken, the other day the OP posted a thread entitled "Three", which was deleted.  It was about someone's emails.  The very next day, she posted the thread "NEED INFO",  asking for information about a conservative website.

Let's be responsible and accountable for our own actions before placing blame on others, which includes the moderators, who are just doing their job.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SaRina wrote:

If I'm not mistaken, the other day the OP posted a thread entitled "Three".  It was about someone's emails.  The very next day, she posted the thread "NEED INFO",  asking for information about a conservative website.

Let's be responsible and accountable for our own actions before placing blame on others, which includes the moderators, who are just doing their job.

Yes i did, i should not have done that, but  yesterdays post by me, was not intended to cause a problem, i just wanted info.i was not putting any blame on mods, i just wanted to explain to her,but decided she would know,after some of the post,again i am sorry for first post,second i meant no harm.I think it is time to shut this thread down.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SaRina wrote:

If I'm not mistaken, the other day the OP posted a thread entitled "Three".  It was about someone's emails.  The very next day, she posted the thread "NEED INFO",  asking for information about a conservative website.

@SaRina

Thank you for commenting.

Yes, it was an extreme political site controversial in nature...2 of the things prohibited on these boards.

The job of a Moderator will be taxing in the upcoming months & can't read every single thread and every single post.  It's up to the readers of this forum to 'report inappropriate content."  Readers just report it. The final decision to lock/delete is up to the Moderators. 

Community Guidelines:

Do not initiate or engage in political discussions or discussions of a controversial nature.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been closed for further commenting.