Honored Contributor

The OP has to realize that not everyone felt the same way about her idol.

Honored Contributor

Like I just posted in a previous post, it could be that those who were let go had contracts up for renewal at this time. 

Frequent Contributor

If you want to do something about Antonella call Mike George and leave a message that you want Antonella back. Then under feed back at the bottom of the page after blogs tell them how you feel. Then email Mike George at mike.george @QVC.com

If we keep doing this - they will have to stop and think. It worked years ago when they tried to get rid of Louis Del Olio.We bombarded them - they had to bring him back.

We have to keep this up even if it takes time - it may work - I have read that Antonella is receiving thousand of respones more than ever imagined. If you feel strongly about this go for it,

Super Contributor

@Johnnyeager -Forum Bullies! That is so great! Perfect description. 💗

Honored Contributor

I would venture to guess there will be more hosts let go as more contracts come up for renewal.

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Antonella is not coming back. But if posters with good hearted intent hope so, more power to them.

The Forum Bullies always want to suppress content which they disagree.

@Johnnyeager   You're doing a lot of yaking.  I'd send you straight to the bully category.  So anyone with a sensible, opposing viewpoint is a bully by your definition?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

We all have our own opinion and if we express them others can disagree but where it goes wrong is when one who disagrees gets personal.  Telling someone to get over it, move on, etc is plain rude and condescending. Ones opinion has no more or no less value than anyone elses but it's theirs and they are entitled to it. 

Highlighted
Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@mollymaggie wrote:

Ive been with the Q 32 years and love it but to fire 4 wonderful hosts and keep Julia Cearley blows my mind  

See the thing is, that's your opinion.  You're ranting that certain hosts got fired but you feel it should have been someone else that you don't like.  QVC top wheels have their decisions, and they've been made.  Move on.

@rms1954  maybe you should move on. You need to leave people alone. You comment on absolutely everything anyone says .... see the thing is! That’s your opinion ... 

Valued Contributor

It is not that people cannot have different opinions, it is the way they are expressed that is so commonly the issue and the constant need to try to shame others for theirs.

There is no reason to ridicule the OP for her opinion.

Forum Bullies indeed.

Honored Contributor

@courttalk wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

@mollymaggie wrote:

Ive been with the Q 32 years and love it but to fire 4 wonderful hosts and keep Julia Cearley blows my mind  

See the thing is, that's your opinion.  You're ranting that certain hosts got fired but you feel it should have been someone else that you don't like.  QVC top wheels have their decisions, and they've been made.  Move on.

@rms1954  maybe you should move on. You need to leave people alone. You comment on absolutely everything anyone says .... see the thing is! That’s your opinion ... 

Are you keeping track?