Valued Contributor

Ive been with the Q 32 years and love it but to fire 4 wonderful hosts and keep Julia Cearley blows my mind  

Honored Contributor

@mollymaggie wrote:

Ive been with the Q 32 years and love it but to fire 4 wonderful hosts and keep Julia Cearley blows my mind  

See the thing is, that's your opinion.  You're ranting that certain hosts got fired but you feel it should have been someone else that you don't like.  QVC top wheels have their decisions, and they've been made.  Move on.

Honored Contributor

@mollymaggie    Do you have the sales figures and performance evaluations to back up your assertions?  Professional management uses more than appearance and emotion to make such decisions.

You've made your point.  Now it's time to drop it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Don't drop it! You're allowed to express your opinion as long as you like, as much as you want, within the guidelines! Don't let the bullies stop you from posting your views.

Honored Contributor

@mollymaggie She's gone! Time to get over it and move on.

Valued Contributor

Which hosts are gone?

Esteemed Contributor

@mollymaggie wrote:

Never heard of Julia . 32 years is a lifetime.  Nobody get's their life back. No need to drop it .. your feelings are not a rant. 

Honored Contributor

I am sorry to say but the hosts mean 0 to me less than a sales person in my local dept store, personally I think the idol worship is crazy. They are not even movie stars, in relaity QVC is one giant infomercial 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:
Don't drop it! You're allowed to express your opinion as long as like, within the guidelines! Don't let the bullies stop you from posting your views.

No one is bullying the OP.  If she feels the need that badly, then act on it.  Like you said, expressing your opinion as long as you like is an option.  At some point she'll figure it out that it won't change anything.  She'll either have to deal with it or take some other action that she thinks will.  Good luck.

Esteemed Contributor

Antonella is not coming back. But if posters with good hearted intent hope so, more power to them.

The Forum Bullies always want to suppress content with which they disagree.