Respected Contributor

Hello, cute, oh boy, the funfest! Just what you like. Never heard of Drew Baldridge, but I'm not into CW music. So sorry about his mom, and hope she beats that cancer. So sad.

Love thinking about the bunny. He's found a home. I think of him is "ours". I pay no attention to horse racing any other time, but do like to watch the Derby and then if the winner does well, I like to see if it can be a triple crown winner. It was exciting. A beautiful animal. Doubt they love having someone sitting on their back, but they seem to love to run.

It's in the 80s out here going to the 90s by Tuesday. DD has been trying to make the outside look better. Lots of empty pots sitting around now. DD#1 says her hubby's shingles are lots better. He has some itching, but otherwise is getting over them. He has to have knee replacement soon. The doc wants him to have a month of PT first to strengthen the knee, I think. DDIL worked out at a store on Thursday and is in lots more pain now.

MsLomo, I also feel bad for DDIL. There is something they can implant in her back..a stimulator, but they are reluctant to do it. She is scheduled for an MRI on the 10th, but doesn't want to do it. I hope she does in case there is something they have missed.

Glad you have found skin care and cosmetics you like and that work well for you. Hope the tops you ordered fit and that you love them. I'm still carrying around that extra 10 pounds and it makes a difference in how I look and feel and how things fit.

One of the ladies on KS did a bit of research and found that Portulaca loves hut dry weather, so when we get some top soil in there, we might look into that. Beautiful flowers. We are also thinking about some of the tall ornamental grasses to give us some privacy and something pretty to see.

Hi to Issy and all....

snappy {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Respected Contributor
Hello, helloers! Finally found you and giving you a boost up here. Smiley Happy

Lost many posts when they moved us from Among Friends to Community Chat. I sure hope the Gamers get a sub forum -- it's a LOT to wade through! I'm Bookmarking this thread and KS to save time.

Many features aren't working for me yet, but I'll try this Notification system as instructed from the FAQ. Sending you each one.

@Issy379 @MsLomo @cute t @snappyfrappy @DeLaney

I "hearted" you each, too. Hope you find your way here!!
Occasional Contributor

YEAAAAA found you guys!  Had killer the wonder dog on the trail of this thread...he found it .. we looking were looking in "among friends"  silly me

Patty Kate and killer going to laid down and take a nap ... way to much work trying to find our way here ....

Valued Contributor

Hello ladies.  I made it over here.

Respected Contributor
Smiley Happy Yay!! Good to see you here, Issy and LadyAnn!
Respected Contributor
Hoping you see this here, snappy!
Respected Contributor

Hi WaJa, you have a part time job here trying to keep everyone connected. I found you on KS, but I think the widow's thread is still on among friends. Maybe this is easier for the Q people, but not for me. Hi cute, Issy, MsLomo and everyone who posts on HELLO. Love you all,

snappy

Respected Contributor
I so agree, snappy... This is one hot mess right now. I'm actually seasick from the bouncing screen. Hope they fix and better organize things soon.

At least for now we've found each other. Hope cute and MsLomo make their way here, too.

Love and God bless!!
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

WaJa, bless you real good.....going to sign off now. Yes, my screen bounces around also. Figure that's part of a new system designed to send us all to neurologists for balance testing. I'd fail. God bless you, dear friend.....snappy

Respected Contributor
LOL, snappy! We need sea legs and a compass in this joint... Maybe GPS!

God bless you real good, too, and have a good night, dear one.

I'm outa here, too.