Honored Contributor

@fuzzball76 wrote:

Is it just me, or did it seem like Courtney, Alberti, Sandra, were on the rise then Lisa left and then they are on 3am informercial time. They are friends with Lisa. Do you think that this is just coincidence or they are being punished for whatever Lisa did or why she left.

When Courtney and Alberti working with Lisa, they were in training and acted as social media handlers and sidekicks to Lisa, the primary host. Now they all host shows on their own in the overnight hours - just as all new hosts get started. That's a promotion, not a demotion.

And Sandra now hosts Friday Night Beauty, a show Lisa once hosted. She's taken a primary position in regular weekly show that generates a lot of money for QVC. Why would that be a punishment?

You're theory is ridiculous.

Your theory is

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Guess it's just you.

Honored Contributor

Albany was also very good friends with Lisa and remains good friends with her.  They've both posted photos on their FB pages out to dinner, lunch and Lisa took Albany to the doctor for her leg.  Yet Albany has a lot of prime hours.

I don't think when they are scheduled has anything to do with anything other than if they make a good number of sales for QVC.  There are hosts who have been with QVC longer who are still working late night/middle of the night hours or hosting on QPlus, and hosts who haven't been there as long getting prime shifts.  

Esteemed Contributor

It's all about where QVC thinks they can rake in the most $$$. The bottom line dictates who does what when, not connections with past employees.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

This is a joke, right?

Honored Contributor

@Miranda1550 wrote:

I thought QVC  2 are repeats..........................

Partially but not completely.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

@fuzzball76 wrote:

Is it just me, or did it seem like Courtney, Alberti, Sandra, were on the rise then Lisa left and then they are on 3am informercial time. They are friends with Lisa. Do you think that this is just coincidence or they are being punished for whatever Lisa did or why she left.

It's just you.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Trusted Contributor

@fuzzball76 wrote:

What did Lisa Mason do?

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Respected Contributor

@sailor_moon  They're talking about Lisa R, not Lisa M.

Trusted Contributor

@DoneTryin wrote:

@sailor_moon  They're talking about Lisa R, not Lisa M.

@DoneTryin, so according to the op's thought process, being friends with Lisa R has negative consequences? If that were case, Chaz Dean would have less on air presentations than other hair care vendors because he's good friends with her.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️