Valued Contributor

Wow has shop Hq up their game on the show luxury eyewear. I dont watch often but I like the new host Arron. Can I afford Gucci or Prada or Dior glasses, no, but they did have some I could if I wanted to purchase. The girl model is gorgeois but the guy model is really gorgeous. Yes, I may be old but can apprecitate a very good looking guy. Good show Hq.As they continue there are lots I could afford but I need prescription glasses...

Honored Contributor

My latest pair of glasses and sunglasses both have Prada frames and they really were not expensive at all.  I was surprised, as they are made in Italy, and not a Chinese-made sub.

It's been a number of years and I need new glasses VERY badly so I have a feeling it will be much more expensive these days.   Also a drag that I have to have two pairs made - regular and sunglasses - as I'm super near-sighted and also very sensitive to bright light and the sun.

I swear, the sun is brighter than it used to be!  I get sunglasses made with THE very darkest black lenses that they make.  That used to be great, when out in the sun, but now it feels like the sun is burning a hole in my brain even wearing them.  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@allaries   Before buying at ShopHQ, read the post from yesterday in the Jewelry Forum about one person's experience.  They've stooped to a new low.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  I'm never on the jewelry forum but  I did read that post! How horrible! What an eye opener! I wouldn't touch that outfit with a 10 foot pole.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids    For years if you failed to get your order, they demanded you submit a notarized statement to that effect.  We realize that was to discourage people from demanding refunds.  A notarized statement only proves it was you that signed it, not that it's correct information. 

I spent a lot of money there on watches at one time but quit them cold several years ago. I don't get them on any of my TVs now. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment