Honored Contributor

It would certainly be nice to just scan the UPC codes instead of having to read all the labels and write everything down.

Honored Contributor

I'm in a medically supervised diet through a local hospital and the program has an app that we use to record what we eat, our water consumption, our exersize and we can forward the information to the program.  It's a tremendous help.

Esteemed Contributor

Go to myfitnesspal.com.  It does everything and you can scan the products you buy using the barcode as part of the app. And you also end up with diet buddies.  

Respected Contributor

Another vote for MyFitnessPal. DH lost 70 pounds and I lost 20!

Trusted Contributor

I have not, but what did help me was not calling it a diet. I choose to call it eating healthy. I haven't told a soul that way if I cheat I don't have to worry what everybody is thinking. And I'm loosing weight. Just my little secret.

Honored Contributor

@bri20 wrote:

@sidsmom, it has ounces and standard weights.  I've never seen anything about lorry driver or anything European.  

It has all the American brands in the food diary.  It syncs to my phone to keep track of my daily steps. 

@bri20

I double-ck'd to be sure I wasn't going crazy....this was on their website.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Valued Contributor

Lifesum is based in Stockholm. Friend of mine uses it, likes it.

Respected Contributor

@sidsmom, I never looked at the webiste.  I just downloaded the app.

Lifesum is a Swedish company, so maybe that's why it says that.  I like it.  It's easy to use and works for my needs.

Respected Contributor

I like My Fitness Pal, Lose it, and Itrackbites, that has the WW programs on it and will give you the points etc when you put in your info.  The Classic is the old WW Momentum program, they also have the Pro POints, thats the last one and Smartpoints is the current one.  You can also just count calories if you like .  JUst decide which is right for you, also you can switch programs on the app at any time bu just resetting your choice.  I think it was $3.99