Regular Contributor
Interesting thread. Keurig makes both of these Brewers
Respected Contributor

Here is the link to the iCoffee thread. I do think that when my Keurig goes, I'll be getting this one if the reviews don't have it crashing and burning. I prefer my coffee black, so this machine has great promises for that, but I also use an AreoPress for high quality black coffee in about 3 minutes. I may just use that only for a while. I do love it and it makes a great cup, plus it was $25 and leaves the great coffee oils in your cup because they have time to soak in the hot water and develop its flavor.

There are tons of videos on YouTube comparing the iCoffee to the Keurig, so check those out first.

http://community.qvc.com/forums/kitchen/topic/498329/icoffee-single-serve-coffee-maker.aspx

There are two versions of the iCoffee, the traditional 12 cup model and the single serve version. Right now, I'm waiting and listening to all the reviews on both models because I drink a very large cup, so 1/2 a pot would work well for me!

When my coffeemaker at work dies, a Hamilton Beach Brew Station, I will be getting the iCoffee to replace it in the 12 cup model because I drink way more coffee at work than at home.