Honored Contributor

Someone on the other thread (mentioned above) has said she was denied a refund because they no longer issue them for LTS items.

Let's just be honest, QVC:  you don't issue them pretty much for anything now!  I expect the next "change" will be that the price adjustment policy will be done away with completely.  One you've bought something, if it drops in price the next day - too bad.  You're out of luck.

Respected Contributor

Don't buy it from Q. Go to Costco and it will cost far less and returns are a breeze if you have a warehouse in your area. The cost of returning it to Q will be more than the $28, Another example of Q's policy of not being competitive with other companies. 

Honored Contributor

OK.  This happened today.  I purchased a Barefoot Dream cozy lite sweater and received it yesterday. I loved it.  It was expensive.  I received an email from QVC mentioning my sweater is on sale now.  I called Customer Service & told them my item number. I told them I received the sweater yesterday. And I asked them if they would honor the discount.   They gave me the $12.00 discount.  No trouble at all. 

Regular Contributor

why even have a price adjustment policy. ??????

Regular Contributor

BBB or consumer affairs?

Regular Contributor

I think that time is here

Regular Contributor
Q and I are done. As Mally said and it got beeped I say it too. The only item left on the account is the disputed item. At 78 I choose not to deal with a deceitful company that rips off their customers. Yes HSN does give adjustments. Their policy is written simply and they HONOR it.