Super Contributor

Yeah, I just walked outside. It's not red.

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe.  I was around for the last one.  No big deal.  I think that the doomsayers believe tomorrow will be the end again. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

Can't wait to check it out tonight!

Honored Contributor

We have had over a week with clear skies and no rain. Tonight is supposed to be overcast - just our luck!

BTW - I read that the Pope will be leaving before the blood moon comes out - supposedly the sign of the apocolypse. 

Honored Contributor

Cloudy here in Atlanta. They've already told us we won't see it. It seems that every time there's something fun to watch in the sky we don't see it because it's cloudy. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

Up here in Pa. and right now it is cloudy I bet we will not see it either. Will disappoint all friends here they are planning to be on my daughters deck. Guess we will have to wait and see what happens.

Honored Contributor

I don't know if this is helpful for some like me that will have overcast skies tonight, below is a link for Explore.org which will have a live feed:

http://blog.explore.org/watch-the-supermoon-eclipse-live-on-explore/

And ps, if you like puppies my favorite site is Service Dog Project which just had two litters of Great Dane puppies that once trained go to people free of charge with mobility issues:

http://explore.org/live-cams/player/service-dog-project-nursery-cam

Respected Contributor

Thank you mtc just might have to watch it on Explore.org. We watch the international Space station all the time as it comes over our home. I will say if they say it will be coming over at 8;53pm we better be out side watching for it . The space station is always on time not a minute early or a minute late.

Esteemed Contributor

As usual when these events occur its cloudy here in PA where I am! Ugh! I get mad! I did get great pictures with my good camera of the Supermoon the other month, but that is it. Every other time they announce to look in the sky for some occurance, its always cloudy!. Enjoy, if you see it where you are!

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Esteemed Contributor

Meh, no moon tonight up here in Northern MI, either.....!

Low clouds all day and 100% overcast.

For those that understand, the apocalypse will not be fought on US soil and many other happenings which have to take place haven't happened, yet.