Respected Contributor

I is too cloudy here in NJ too. What a disappointment.

Respected Contributor

I'm probably going to miss it because of clouds.

Honored Contributor

Won't be dark here for 20 min or so, but, I can see it. It's really BIG! not red yet, but, not all white as usual either. I can tell it's going to be a beautiful sight.

Honored Contributor

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/nasa-msfc

suppose to be able to watch it from here.

Honored Contributor

The NASA feeds are cloudy, but the conversation and data they are giving is interesting.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

Yupp, it should happen around the time of our usual walk.

And the sky is looking clear!

Honored Contributor

The clouds just broke here on the Virginia side of DC and I have a great view from in front of my house.  It's very cool.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

Depends on where you are.  I saw the last one - no biggee.  Just another bright moon.  We will have clear skies and I'm just not interested. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Respected Contributor

Re: blood moon eclipse

[ Edited ]

Well, I would have had a great view from my east-facing, third floor balcony were it not for the huge tree across the street!  Since we've continued having summer weather here, the leaves are still on the tree (not that I'm complaining) so all I can see is some light through the leaves.  Rats!  Guess I'll have to see it on the 10 pm news.

Edited to add: I was able to see some from the bedroom window.  It is the usual yellowish-white color right now, but not orange or red.  I'll continue tracking it as it rises in the sky.

Honored Contributor

have been watching on and off......no red/orange, but lots of bright white when i can see it. it is so cloudy here this evening and the clouds are moving quickly so sometimes i can catch a glimpse. will go out again in a few minutes to see how much more of the moon is "gone." why couldnt we have had clear skies tonight here? Robot Mad

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein