Respected Contributor

Re: and so it starts...My first cup of coffee with PUMPKIN creamer

I already got the Dunkin Donuts Pumpkin coffee, pumpkin beer, and waffles. Bring it on...we buy it all!

Honored Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

This opens my flood gates to my pumpkin-palooza!! 

Anything and everything that is pumpkin is on the menu.

(then there is carmel apples.....)

You go girl!!  I will be right behind you and going strong until after Jan. 2, 2016 +++++ depending on any leftovers.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

@Mary Bailey and all pumpkin fans. Does your obsession extend to fragrance? I just got a First Look email from Bath & Bodyworks Smiley Happy

http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=69910316&cp=4090263

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

My local supermarket is already full of all things pumpkin: cookies, Pop-Tarts, muffin mix, candles, jam, ice cream, packaged bagels, cake, and more-- and it's not even Labor Day yet. The most unusual item was "limited edition pumpkin dishwashing liquid." 

I love everything pumpkin, but l associate it with the fall season, and it's still 90 degrees around here. I will probably hold off a week or two.

I too love all things pumpkin. Please tell me where to get the dishwashing soap. If you have a Trader Joe's close by, the have all things pumpkin including dog treats. Love the fall. 

Esteemed Contributor

panda, dogs love pumpkin. My nephew dogs get a couple of tablespoons of it or sweet potatoes mixed in their dinner every night.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

@panda1234 wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

My local supermarket is already full of all things pumpkin: cookies, Pop-Tarts, muffin mix, candles, jam, ice cream, packaged bagels, cake, and more-- and it's not even Labor Day yet. The most unusual item was "limited edition pumpkin dishwashing liquid." 

I love everything pumpkin, but l associate it with the fall season, and it's still 90 degrees around here. I will probably hold off a week or two.

I too love all things pumpkin. Please tell me where to get the dishwashing soap. If you have a Trader Joe's close by, the have all things pumpkin including dog treats. Love the fall. 

@panda1234:  I saw it at my Stop & Shop. It's a supermarket chain-- l don't know if you have any in your area. The product wasn't a recognizable brand-name, but maybe other places will carry it, as well. It was in a section set aside for all pumpkin products... And yes, l do have a Trader's near me, and every fall l look forward to their plentiful selection of pumpkin products.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

@panda1234 wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

I found some hand soap at TJ Maxx named Sweet Pumpkin.  It's in a pump bottle about 7 in tall and 2 in wide.  My DD and I bought four.

Honored Contributor

@betteb wrote:

I'm trying to hold off until after Labor Day LOL

I'm not a coffee creamer person, but I love to make a spice cake and replace the oil and some of the water with pumpkin. Then mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, cinnamon and pumpkin for frosting. Yum!

@betteb

Recipe?  Please.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@betteb wrote:

I'm trying to hold off until after Labor Day LOL

I'm not a coffee creamer person, but I love to make a spice cake and replace the oil and some of the water with pumpkin. Then mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, cinnamon and pumpkin for frosting. Yum!

@betteb

Recipe?  Please.

@Drythe See posts #4 and #6 Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@betteb

If I only had a brain!

Thanks!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras