Respected Contributor

I guess belts are missing from his wardrobe. 

Justin Bieber, More Butt Than Man, Skateboards Poorly In Midtown...

9215bieb.jpg

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor

a:  I can't imagine what Calvin Klein will pay him for that photo flying around the world and two . . . 

b:  Thank goodness he doesn't go commando . . . Smiley Wink

Valued Contributor

Respected Contributor

What's happening with his shirt

Respected Contributor

???  How can we tell by that photo who it is???

Honored Contributor

VCamp2748 wrote:

I saw this pic a while back, in conjunction with several other shots that showed his face and not just his butt.  Smiley Happy 

I guess I'll never understand the whole giant, hangy pants thing.  Between that and the Nazi-looking haircut that seems to be so popular (shaving all the sides and back of the head with just a round disk of hair on top - blech, it's nauseatingly unappealing, IMO) I just SMH sometimes. 

I guess we all did stuff that was unappealing to those who were older than us but it seems like it gets more and more extreme.  When I was young it was just long hair and jeans.  hehe

Respected Contributor

I guess I thought after the Bieber Roast we'd see a new mature Justin.  LOLOLOL.

Respected Contributor

Oh, OK; I thought maybe somebody here recognized his butt 

I don't even notice any more.  Besides, I can't really say too much when there are photos of my bra-less self with long straight hair parted down the middle & wearing my micro-mini with the tye-dye shirt & layers of love beads are still skulking about among the family archives.  Hey man, mellow out & don't Bogart that joint.  Peace!

Honored Contributor

This happens all the time to lots of young men. Frankly, lucky to have it only be a picture. On several occasions I've had the misfortune of seeing young men with ridiculous pants have their pants fall down around their ankles right in front of me. One was while I worked at a summer camp in the 1990s. He was walking down from the gun range with a rifle and it wasn't safe for him to set the rifle down, he didn't think to ask me if I could hold it for him (I was the supervising counselor at the time), and he couldn't keep his saggy pants on. I stopped the whole group and took the gun from him so he could pull his pants up and then I carried the gun in so that he could hold his pants up the rest of the way back.

Another time it was on a public bus and some college student was trying to get the money for the bus while also carrying a book bag and a skateboard and his pants fell around his ankles.

And the last time it was some kid walking down the street and his pants just fell right down and he had to stop and pull them up right in the middle of the sidewalk.

I thought after the first kid had it happen in the 90s that SURELY such a stupid trend would die quickly, but here we are nearly 25 years later and Justin Bieber's got his butt hanging out in front of a crowd. 

Kids are dumb.

Respected Contributor

@VCamp2748 wrote:

Here's another pic. 

justin-bieber-skateboarding-nyc-spl-lead.jpg

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____