Respected Contributor

Do you order from amazon? I ordered on the 3rd and delivery was due the 8th but received today. That is really quick delivery and it was great.  Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

That's not unusal coming from Amazon.  If I order something in the morning, I'll get it by the evening most of the time.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

i order from them all the time and shipping is always quick 

Esteemed Contributor

I use Amazon for years and am very pleased. Fast shipping and easy returns, can't beat. 

Valued Contributor

I'm really impressed with Amazon's delivery capabilities. I never wait more than 3 days to receive an item after ordering, and I am really far away from any of their warehouses.

Honored Contributor

Re: amazon fast delivery

[ Edited ]

I have ordered from Amazon  but i don't have the Prime prime   and had fast delivery... but  last 2 orders have really take a few days to get them..last item was by mail delivery..not by Amazon van!

I   recently ordered HP  black ink  for my HPEnvy5052  printer..ordered August 1st...still not here today!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

I thought you had to have prime to get that fast delivery but its nice you dont Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam  hopefully you will receive soon! a couple months ago things that i ordered were by mail delivery too, i was surprised.

Respected Contributor

@FlowerBear    I love Amazon.  I'm a prime member so my shipping is not only fast, but free.  There are some sellers who are not prime shippers and they charge shipping.  When that happens, I just find another seller with the product I want. 

I've only had to return one product for a refund and refunds are quick - always been the same day for me. 

Honored Contributor

Re: amazon fast delivery

[ Edited ]

It was the reason Amazon was created.  Fast delivery of goods.  It was always fast.  Got slowed down when the pandemic started.  Has recovered now.  Lately I've have received the next day.  

Amazon is also one of the few companies that process returns as soon as they get them.