Honored Contributor

Probably in the dozens and dozens of orders I've placed, I've had non-deliveries maybe 6 times.  Right now I have a pair of shoes seriously overdue.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

I have been checking out Zulily daily and they have almost every QVC TSV deal on the same day. They also have many QVC brands that claim to be EXCLUSIVE to QVC..like Susan Graver..check it out!

Frequent Contributor

I also purchased Laura Geller makeup that was sold out  on the Q and spent less than half for it plus free shipping on anything else I prchased that day!

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Probably in the dozens and dozens of orders I've placed, I've had non-deliveries maybe 6 times.  Right now I have a pair of shoes seriously overdue.

They've cancelled several of my orders and wait months before they tell you they're cancelling. Add the no returns on top of it, the high shipping, its not worth and compared to Hautelook & better sites, their clothes are cheap looking. Through with them after they cancelled my last order, only for the same product listed on the brands next sale in the same size they cancelled. Also, its common for their makeup, skin/hair care and perfume to be outdated and you can't send it back.