Honored Contributor

I LOVE ZULILY  Heart

Kachina got me started with them over a month ago and I haven't been disappointed with a single thing.  Everything has been of good quality.

I pay attention to what I order, knowing most things are not returnable.  Personally, I don't order clothes for that reason.

Their prices are very low, in fact, I recently ordered a few pieces of Irish pottery for St. Patrick's Day that were much cheaper than the same pieces on Amazon.

Lately I've been ordering small things from them to put in Easter baskets. 

I have the Butterfly Meadow dishes from QVC and found the official Butterfly Meadow tablecloth on Zulily, less than half of what I've seen elsewhere, and ordered that from them, also.

I have nothing but good things to say about them.

Honored Contributor

@MorningLover  QVC and Zulily are two separate companies operated independently and each has its own policies and procedures.  They just happen to now be owned by the same parent corporation.  Would you also like for QVC to offer no returns?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@Carmielol-  I suspect I wouldn't be so averse to giving them my email if all those pop-ups hadn't pretty much convinced me they don't sell what I like to wear.  Lots of cute things if I were ever going to be 25 again, but contrary to all the beauty product ads, that is just not going to be.

I'm not totally sure who their target buyer is, just pretty sure it's not me.

I have never purchased clothing from Zulily.  I have purchased things for my kitchen, bathroom and bedroom linens and a few things for my garden.  Most of the items I have purchased have been familiar name brands and were half price to what I could get it from a B&M store or Amazon.

I almost forgot... i did buy my GD a pair of black boots at Christmas time.  They were super nice and a great bargain.

Zulily sells everything.... Even food items and furniture.

New Contributor
Is their stuff nonreturnable?
Honored Contributor

@Scooty wrote:

I bought something from them last week and it was on EASY PAY!!!!!

lol I noticed that too when I was checking out a few weeks ago. One of my items as only $4.99 (a dog toy) and I laughed when it asked me if I wanted to make 3 non-interest bearing payments. I was like no I think I can handle paying $4.99 all at once, lol.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@MorningLover  QVC and Zulily are two separate companies operated independently and each has its own policies and procedures.  They just happen to now be owned by the same parent corporation.  Would you also like for QVC to offer no returns?

@Kachina624  Though Zulily does not accept returns, if you are not happey with an item, you will be refunded.

Honored Contributor

I have to give props to Zulily's customer service. My first order just arrived and there was an issue with the pump of one of the products. It was completely broken. I let them know and they were awesome! I was very impressed and I won't hesitate to order from them again. Customer service can be so hit and miss these days so it is nice to know they seem to be one of the good ones.

Honored Contributor

I got a $10 credit on my Zulily account today because they're unable to deliver a $12 item that I ordered.  I wish I'd ordered 50 of them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I got a $10 credit on my Zulily account today because they're unable to deliver a $12 item that I ordered.  I wish I'd ordered 50 of them.

HAHA no doubt! I was wondering about that-does anyone know if they are are unable to ship things very often? I ordered a pair of workout capris that have been "in process" for awhile. They are part of my first order and, as I stated earlier, the other products already arrived whereas this hasn't even gotten to zulily yet! I hope it doesn't get cancelled because I really want them!

Esteemed Contributor

I like Zulily.  Prices are great and I have been pleased with  what I have purchased.  I too buy the least expensive item and then wait and order something else with free shipping.  I simply make a list or two and wait it out until I find things I really want or  need.   Mostly want LOL