Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the correction, @mousiegirl. That's a change from their early days. Or maybe I just bought things that weren't returnable. 

Respected Contributor

I like Zulily, and have only had one issue with a top that was way too small.  I always order up a size and it's good.  I wear a lot of tshirt material tops and leggings.  They have a great choice of all that at great prices.  I still have most of what I've ordered because the quality was decent.  Someone asked here awhile back where all the Martha Stewart products went.  They are there on Zulily.

Honored Contributor

I buy brands on Zulily that I'm familiar with only but it's always good to check other sites because even as an outlet, the prices can still be more on things with a long shipping period. 

Respected Contributor

I gave up on Zuliliy. 

Their shipping lag times annoy me. If you have to pay for shipping,it should get to you quickly. Other companies has mastered it beautifully, free shipping and it gets there in sonic speed.

No surprise that based on shipping, Zulily and QVC are under the same business umbrella.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Super Contributor

@MomCat wrote:

I like Zulily, and have only had one issue with a top that was way too small.  I always order up a size and it's good.  I wear a lot of tshirt material tops and leggings.  They have a great choice of all that at great prices.  I still have most of what I've ordered because the quality was decent.  Someone asked here awhile back where all the Martha Stewart products went.  They are there on Zulily.

Did not know that @MomCat about Martha's products on Zulilly.

Thanks!